part 3!

I had the go ahead, my mom loved the idea of me proposing to Lisa! Man am i nervous..

I picked up joey and drew and we headed to the ring store, i was buzzing with joy i didnt even know what to say i the car a
part from yelling "ITS HAPPENING!!" joey and drew laughed and were feeling happy for me.

After a 1 hour drive, we made it. We all talked about how i would propose and i had the greatest idea, on my book tour. I just need Lisa with me, so i told her i need to make a vlog in New York and she needed to be there. Hope it works.

"Shane is that Lisa with Trisha?" Joey asked suprising me, drew's eyes widened "shit! Ok i will distract them"
apart from he didn't and he told Lisa about the idea of me proposing.

Drew and Lisa were engaged in a full conversation as Trisha came running in her heels over to me. "Shane i better be bridesmaid!!" I chuckled "aslong as you're not bride i dont care, and aslong as you're there. Thats all that matters to me."

Lisa has always been slightly jealous of me and Trish for some reason, just because we hang out and stuff and make 'Trane' videos for YouTube. I don't get it.
Maybe its because of what happened last year... let me explain.

Trisha came over with next to nothing on as usual and asked me to do a candy video with her, whilst filming she made everything sexual and it made me uncomfortable. She leant in for a kiss and said "i really like you Shane, we're meant to be not team 'Shisa' its 'Trane' all the way baby"

Me being socially awkward said, "no, sorry Trish. You're one of my good friends, notning more nothing less" and got straight the hell out of her place. We never spoke of it since but, i don't know if she still likes me. I mean, maybe?

I got home to my favourite girl of all time. Corny! I missed her while she was at doggy daycare! I'm kidding... although I did miss her i also missed bride to be Lil-Schwartzie! That rhyme failed badly...

"I guess there's no other way to put it so.. Lisa....

I traded her a rose from my hand for her hand and asked the question ive been dying to ask all day.

I couldnt of waited for my book tour, its too far away i had to do it now.

"Will you marry me?"

Pause

Pause

"yes" she finally said yes after holding back the tears, she cried i cried with her. We hugged it out and sat down.

Lisa went to bed, i was about to join her until i got a textmessage from Trish which read:

I can't let Lisa marry you Shane, I'm so sorry. I think i love you.

Are you sure you want to delete this message?

Yes.
Message deleted. .

I have to get rid of trish to save my relationship.