So He's Your Biological Father?

Chloe's POV:

The boys and I were just sat in the living room watching The Titanic, it was Chris' choice, all the boys complained but they kinda stopped complaining when I said that it would be nice to watch it. All of a sudden the tv swiched off. "What the?" Jake said as him and Tom walked over to the tv, they tried to turn it on but it wasnt working. I said "Hey guys...I think the fuse has blown" they just went with that and sat back down. "So what do we do now then?" Charlie said "Well...how about we play twister?" we all nodded at Reece as he got up and ran to get the twister game. Considering the guys don't live here, they know their way around pretty well!

I spun the board and said "Right hand yellow" we all put our right hand on a yellow circle. "Left leg blue" Casey said as he spun it, it carried on until it was only me and James left. We were currently in a really awkward position, he was practically hovering over me. Chris said "Right James, left hand red" when he moved he collapsed and made me fall with him. We kinda just stayed there for a few minutes "Hey" he smirked at me "Hi" I smirked back. Barclay decided to speak up! "So Chloe, tell us about you!" James stood up and put his hand out for me to grab, I did and he pulled me up. We all sat down on the sofas and I started speaking

"Well, my name is Chloe Smith, I like animals, music, dancing and playing guitar. The only reason I'm here is because my mum passed away a few weeks back and I realised I had no one so I found out who my biological father was, found my birth certificate and it was Simon so I came on a hunt for him and when he saw my birth certificate he welcomed me with open arms!" They all looked pretty shocked "So he's your biological father?' James said from next to me "Yeah pretty much!" I said and smiled sweetly!

I can tell I'm gonna be quite close with these boys!

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this!!!!!!!! Anyways! Vote and comment! Love you guys!!!!!!