That's Not A Reason To Break My Heart

Chloe's POV:

The girls and I were sat in a circle on Tom's (His being the comfiest) bed for about an hour now, just talking about our boyfriends. Andrea was telling us about hers and Jake's relationship and it sounds like the cutest thing ever! We heard a knock on the door, I got up and opened it to be greeted by James, I groaned and tried to slam the door in his face but he put his foot in the way. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed "Can we try talk about this?" he asked "No James, we can't. Just go be with your slapper of an ex who is probably now your girlfriend, I hope you have a bloody good life together dick!" "Chloe, listen to me" "No" I opened the door, walked straight past his, into the living room and picked up my bag "See ya later boys, I'm going home" I hugged them all other than James and went to the door to put my shoes on when we got in the way.

"Let me explain" "Why should I?! I get it, we gotta keep us a secret, so what better way to do it then bring your ex back ehy?" I questioned. "Chloe, can we talk somewhere a bit more private? The whole house can hear us" "Everyone else in the house have gone home for a day or two!" which is actually true, it's only us girls and stereo kicks, even the security went home as we can look after ourselves! "Well still" "Why should we even talk about this?! We're not even together anymore, what you do with your ex doesn't concern me!" by this point all the boys and girls where in the hall watching us argue.

"Listen, yes, I asked her to come here but it's cos...it's just..." he stuttered, trying to look for words "You don't even have a reason! You're rediculous!" "I do have a reason! We can't make it seem like we are something can we?! You said it yourself earlier!" "That's not a reason to break my heart!" I covered my mouth as that's the last thing I wanted him to know. "What?" oh great! "You heard me. You break my heart everytime you even look at another girl because I'm a selfish bitch and think that if I can't have you, no one else can and it hurts James. I've tried to lose my feelings for you, but I just can't lose my feelings for you, it's impossible"

Everyone in the room looked shocked, but what shocked me more was when I turned around to leave and saw...

A/N: HEY! Sorry for not uploading yesterday! I had a lot going on last night :/ but I thought I'd leave this on a cliff hanger cos I'm evil haha, you all love me!!!! Go read these guy's stories:
StereoBarclay
Isha110
emojicasey
LamasInPyjamas
tashmcg1512
sammyyyyyyyyy
stereokicksetc

They are all spectacular!!!! Love ya all! Comment and vote! ❤