Chapter 13

--

She's in Spain for almost 7 years. She never call or text, she never came home and I never saw and talked to her for years. I miss her so much and I am still hoping that one day, she'll come back.

--

She is the reason why I continued to live my life even though I am tired. I want to take a rest but because of her, I can't do it. The way she smile, laugh, her movements and trips are so perfect that made me stay by hee side and stare at her without even realizing it.

She's my best friend Rania Ameerah Ximenes, the only person who accepted me for who I am. She never judge me or anyone around us.

She's a keeper.

Everytime I am with her, I feel so alive and safe. I feel complete and happy, she never made me feel nothing. Her personality is her asset, she's so kind and respectful.

Lahat ng yon, sa kanya ko lang nakita. Those are one of the reasons why I fell in love with my best friend. I fell in love for who she is. Nothing less, nothing more. I love her.

After our road trip, I fell for her more and more. I want to fob this feelings because I know she don't feel the same way so I decided to distance myself from her.

I want to talk to her badly because I miss her but I don't want to fall harder again. Seeing her meters away from me made my heart breaks into pieces, God knows how much I wanted her to be by my side always.

She tried to talk to me many times but I never let it happen and it hurts me seeing her hurting because of me.

I am in love with her but I am hurting her? Stupid, arent't I?

She told me one time na kaya daw hindi siya nagkaka'boyfriend dahil lagi niya akong kasama at ang akala nila boyfriend niya ako. She didn't know that there are lot of guys tried to get her way but I threatened them and told them that she's mine and mine alone, but now-- I am giving us some space.

On her first day at the hospital, I saw her in the news late that night. She's helping a patient and by the look on her face, she's so serious doing her job. She looks like a real doctor habang tinatahi ang sugat ng babaeng pasyente. I wanted to ask her how she is because I am worried but I don't have the guts to do so.

Nung nasa site kami, I saw her talking to George while I was talking to Katelyn. I saw her before George shouted my name and I tried myself to be so cold.

I saw her eyes, hurting and disappointed na nag-aakalang girlfriend ko si Katelyn at hindi ko siya ipinakilala sa kanya na siyang dahilan kung bakit ako lumayo sa kanya. Yan ang nabasa ko sa kanyang mga mata. She look at me again and what I saw is she's hurting because someone is making me laugh.

I saw her mount to her car until she went away.

  "Who is she?" Katelyn asked.

"My best friend, Ameerah."

"Oh, the woman you told me earlier?" She smirked.

  "Yeah."

"She's perfect for you." She teased me kaya natawa ako at agad ding napailing.

Mom and Dad asked me one time bakit lagi akong late umuuwi, it is because I spend my time playing basketball and ML with my friends to forget Ameerah even for just a short moment. They even asked me what's wrong with me and Ameerah but I didn't answer. I talked to dad, instead.

I told him how I felt for her and he gave me some advices.

  "Son, if you're in love with her. Better tell it to her instead of keeping it to yourself. Erase that negative what if's in your head and change it into positive one. What if she feels the same way? Ganon dapat."