Part 66

THIS IS THE FINAL PART OF WHO WILL IT BE!! ITS BEEN A JOURNEY BUT WERE HERE!! CANT WAIT FOR SEASON TWO TO START. At the end of this chapter there is photos of the house, you guys are living in. Hope you enjoyed the Season! 

After 5 years, You and Steve are still in the lake house you have had no contact with any of the avengers apart from tony and pepper, only to tell them about rain, your 5 year old daughter. You got pregnant after your honeymoon. The avengers Split not long after you both left so you both haven't spoken to anyone as everyone went their separate ways. 

You wake up to see Rain in-between you and Steve. You laugh knowing she probably crawled in the middle of the night. You cuddle her in and you both doze till Steve wakes up and gives you both a kiss on the head. You all head down for breakfast. Steve makes you both a coffee whilst you get Rain some food and make toast for you and Steve. You all sit down at the breakfast bar in your wood themed kitchen. After breakfast, you all sit in the room and turn on the news. 

On the news, you here them talking about the avengers so you immediately switch over to another channel for Rain. Steve gives you a sympathetic look but you turn you head and kiss Rains forehead. You suddenly pick up Your daughter and start tickling her so she laughs and screams with giggles. You hear your phone ringing over the noise so you pass her over to Steve who continues to throw her around. You almost loose you concentration while you think how luck you are to have a family like that and how you would do anything to keep them away from the life you had, with all the hydra pain and fear you went through. 

You quickly snap back to reality as you hear the phone ringing for a second time. You walk over to it and see an unknown number. You look over at Steve who is still distracted with Rain. You slide the accept and put the phone to your ear.

Hello? Mrs. Rogers Speaking.

To be honest I never thought Steve would find someone to take a name as stupid as Rogers *he laughs* 

Who the hell is this? 

After all this time, you've forgotten. Well let me give you a hint. Its your favorite one -  eyed person

Fury?! Give me minute.

You put the phone down on the kitchen island and walk over to you family, still playing like toddlers. "Hey Rain honey? Can you go play upstairs for a bit? Daddy and I need to sort something out" Steve looks and you confused and you mouth the name Fury to him. He picks Rain up and talks to her as he walks her up the stairs. After a couple of minutes he comes back down and holds your hand as you put the phone of speaker on the coffee table infront of where you are both sitting.

Okay Fury, Your on speaker, and Steve's here.

Hello Steve, How's things going for you? 

What do you want Fury?!

Were in a lotta shit and we need captain America and y/n Stark to-

Its rogers now Fury 

Sorry, y/n rogers to help get the avengers back. 

Why would we do that, we left for a good reason, we like our life as it is

And what if I told you, you wont have a life, cause the world will end if you don't help us. Your the last avengers to agree to help. Everyone needs you. 

Who is it now?

He says a name and you Steve look at each other in fear and anger. 

Were on our way fury.