The End

Well, it has been a while hasn't it? This break only lasted a month and yet it feels like it went on for ages. Sadly though, this is not a message telling you that I'm getting back into this book...

I don't think I'll take the book down, it still is something that I am proud of and want to show people, but I won't publish any new chapter, it is complete.

I am sorry for the person who requested something, I know it must be frustrating. Waiting for a month because of a break and then being told that you request will actually never be done sucks. The thing is, it would've been terrible if I had pushed myself to do it anyway. I sincerely apologise for this, but I can't write it.

As for why I am ending this book now, it simply is that my interest in classic rock isn't the same as before. For about a year, until last January, I was obsessed with rock bands and the band-members. I wanted to know everything about them and wanted to share my interest with everyone. But I am no longer that obsessed, I no longer have that motivation to write all of these imagines. That doesn't mean I don't like classic rock anymore, I am just no longer obsessed.

I don't know if it makes sense. it's easier to write stories than to try and explain your own thoughts it seems. But the point is : while I still adore The Beatles, Queen, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Donovan, Led Zeppelin, The Kinks and The Monkees, it has gotten impossible to write for them because I no longer have something to motivate me to write imagines like these.

I hope I'm not disappointing too many people, I just think it wouldn't be fair for myself to go on if I don't like doing it. This book was a hobby, not a task.

Rock on, lovies! And stay safe!
- Maïs