II - Support your nerd and his date, no matter what

♦ Drawing I made in order to illustrate the new chapter ♦

Drawing I made in order to illustrate the new chapter

_________________________

Saturday, Kacchan's bedroom.

Deku and I planned to see each other on Saturday's afternoon to talk about our project of working together.

There is so many things to plan, like- will we take a duo name? In which agency will we go? Or will we create one by ourselves? And about our costumes...?

Sigh.

It was what we planned to do.

So... WHY IS DEKU RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A FLUSTERED SHIT TALKING ABOUT HIS DATE?

I angrily nibble my pen, listening to him babbling about his date. It's tomorrow DAMMIT. I hella fucking don't care how nervous you are about taking round face to the cinema and which ugly tee-shirt you will wear!! It's not like I will be there anyway?!

...

Fuck. I sound hella jealous. And I promised to myself that I would be the BEST best friend to Deku. ... I will regret it. I know I will.

I sigh again and puts down the table my destroyed pen.

- Deku. Shut up. You are making me nervous.

- Huh? O-oh sorry Kacchan!! I'm just- hm- stressed about tomorrow, I- never took anyone to a date so I'm afraid to mess things up. You know? I mean-

I would have taken care of everything if you were with me though.I cut him talking:

- Just talk to her like you always do, that's why she likes you. Like- for who you are.

I stretch my arms, trying to act calm. It's not like I am all alone in my home with Deku. ... Aaaah, I need courage or anything to not screw up everything and kiss him until he can't breathe and until his lips get swollen.

I frown my eyebrows, pinching my upper-nose. What the fuck Katsuki. Stop thinking about having this kind of behaviour. Being all whipped for a shit is not good.

- But what if I mess things up?

- Huh? I don't know just go for a kiss and everything will be fine!

... Fuck. I mixed my own thoughts with the situation. I look at him, visibly confused and embarrassed, not moving anymore.

Fuck. I look away, my chin now resting in my hand. I lower my voice and continue:

- I mean- since you are just a Deku, taking her hand will calm down the things I guess?

- But what if my hands goes sweaty??

I glare at him, visibly annoyed.

- The fuck Deku? You don't even know how is it to have sweaty palms every single day of your life. But maybe you want to try with me so you can feel better that your hands will never be that gross SO we could fucking work?