Saving rem

Y/N POV

I yawn and sit up. I see that rem is gone. I sigh. Seras and Integra then emerge from me.

Seras: good morning master!!!!

Integra: you lost at least 2 or 3 lives from those dogs draining you.....

Y/N: I see.....thankfully it wasn't anything to serious.....

I look around and see Emilia sitting on a chair asleep.

Puck: nice work out there!!!

Y/N: oh hey puck.....how long was Emilia here for?

Puck: almost all night.....

Y/N: yeesh.....I kinda feel bad....

Puck: yeah. She tried to treat your injuries but because of your whole vampire thing you healed up just fine!!!! So did rem thanks to her demon transformation!!!

Y/N: oh yeah.....where is rem anyway?

Puck: not really sure.....when I woke up she was gone....

Y/N: hopefully she's not doing anything rash.....

I stand up and place my hat on.

Y/N: I'm going to go check on the kids......let me know when Emilia wakes up ok?

Puck nods. I walk outside the house and I yawn when suddenly something was stuffed in my mouth.

Y/N: FE FUCD!?!?

Ram: don't worry. It's just an item that restores all your mana. Freshly picked. Or rather.

Ram: freshly steamed

Y/N: WHY DO YOU LOOK SO COCKY!?!?

Ram: I want to thabk you for saving my little sister last night. If you weren't there she wouldn't have made it possibly.....

She then looks away blushing a bit.

Ram: and.....thank you.....for reviving her....

Y/N: no problem.....where is she?

Ram: I thought she was with you.....

Beatrice: I might have an idea I suppose.

Timeskip

Y/N: so where is she?

Beatrice: she woke up early this morning and remembered everything from last night. She went into the forest to try and kill  all of them so she could save you....she wanted to repay you back.

Ram: what!?!? We have to-

Y/N: that little.........did she actually forget I could die multiple times and still be fine.....

I turn to ram.

Y/N: we're going in there to go save her.....if you want to come then hurry up....