Some time together

Y/N POV

I sit at the table with only Roswaal. I look to him.

Y/N: tell me.....

Y/N: how powerful are you Roswaal?

Roswaal: oooohhhh? Why do you ask alucaaaaaard?

Y/N: those move you showed were quite impressive....which made me wonder...:.who would be the greater victor in a battle?

Roswaal: you'll have to wait one day to find oooouuutt.

I chuckle a bit. We continue to eat until I leave. I walk down the hallways and stop. I turn to a door and open it to find Beatrice.

Y/N: hello.

Beatrice: what is it that you want?

Y/N: I came here to thank you for telling me about rem.....I'm return.....I shall allow one request....

Beatrice: in that case. Leave.

Y/N: you didn't need to waste it on something I was about to do.....

I close the door and continue walking down the hallways. I then see rem. I walk up to her.

Y/N: good morning rem.

Rem: good morning Alucard. Did you sleep well?

Y/N: yes thank you. I was wondering if you would like to go to the village with me to go get my guns and bullets.

Rem: I would like to but I'm afraid I have to complete my-

Roswaal: you can go.

Rem: L-Lord Roswaal!!!

Roswaal: you may go with Y/N to pick up his iteeeems.

Rem smiles and nods.

Timeskip

As we walk through the forest I turn to her.

Y/N: are you tired?

Rem: yes.....I have been feeling more and more tired lately for some reason....

Y/N: ah I see........I can help you but you have to trust me on this ok?

Rem: of course!

Timeskip

Rem: are you-

Y/N: you said you trusted me.

We stood in front of a goat I had just killed.

Y/N: now that your a Vampire you must drink a bit of blood to survive. I mean. Since your not a full vampire. Once you become a true vampire you won't need to do stuff like this.....

Rem: so what do I-

Y/N: just GET SOME SIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Rem nods and leans over and takes a small lick. Her eyes widen and she begin to lick a lot more. She then stands up and sighs.