YOUR MY SERVANT!!!!

Y/N POV

As me and ram are running trough the forest rem finally wakes up.

Rem: w-what's going on? Where are we?

Y/N: oh thank god your finally awake.....

Ram: oh thank goodness. You really are a handful....

A wolf suddenly comes running at us and I pull out my gun and fire at it. We hide in bushes so ram can recover.

Rem: why.....

Y/N: why what?

Rem: why didn't you mind your own business and leave me alone?

I can hear the sadness in rems voice.

Rem: you and big sister showing up....makes this pointless......

She begins to cry

Rem: I have to d-do this by myself....no one else has to get hurt understand?

Y/N: tch.

I sit her down and begin to try and calm myself.

Rem: it's all my fault.....I have to take responsibility....if I don't I can't do anything for big sister or you.....I'm terrible. I haven't changed at all.....I commuted the same sin I did today as I did when I was a little girl....you almost died......I-

Y/N: NO!!! NO ITS NOT REM!!!! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT AT ALL!!!! BUT WHY OH WHY ARE YOU SO

Y/N: NO!!! NO ITS NOT REM!!!! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT AT ALL!!!! BUT WHY OH WHY ARE YOU SO.....STUPID!?!?

Rem: w-wha-

Y/N: LISTEN HERE REM!!!! YOUR A DRACULI-No.....YOUR MY SERVANT!!!! GOING OFF ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT EVEN BEING A FULL FLEDGED VAMPIRE IS BEING STUPUD ENOUGH.....but.....you think.....that I would be angry at you if you didn't? I would have been fine if it meant you continued to live.......BUT YOUR SO STUPID TO THINK THAT IF YOU DID THIS IT WOULD MAKE AMENDS!!!!!  YOU NEED TO LEARN TO TRUST PEOPLE AROUND YOU AND LET THEM HELP YOU!!!!

I pull her in close to the point our eyes are directly in front of each other's. My dark crimson ones starring into her light ocean eyes. I drop her and sigh.

Y/N: point is.....I......I don't......I don't want to lose another servant because they weren't ready to go off on there own......I care about you.....

Rem: A-Alucard........

I scoff. As I look out I see multiple wolves. I sigh.

Y/N: ram. Take rem back to the barrier and run. I'll hold those things off.......Release restraint level 2....

I smile and run out and begin to tear through the wolves. I turn to the rest and hold up my hand and move it towards me.

Y/N: come here doggies.......

I begin to run while also stabbing a few dogs. As I continue to run I stop. I see the small dog and I smile wildly.

Y/N: time to put you down.....