11

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

_______

This had taken minuscule beforehand planning, but it would all be worth it, just a simple white lie actually.

"At 5 am!" Parvati complained. 

"Par, it'll be worth it! Oh merlins.. the whole quidditch team practicing.. SHIRTLESS" Lavender exclaimed. Y/N hid her amusement.

"It's supposed to be a private practice so you'll have to stay there all morning, Harry said they would possibly go out at 5 am-8am, I suppose you'll have to wait for them to appear" Y/N said.

Lavender and Parvati squealed in excitement.

Y/N awoke at 5:45. As expected Lavender and Parvati were long gone out to see a shirtless quidditch team that would never show up.

30 minutes until Hermione awoke. Y/N quickly and quietly got out of bed and walked out of her dorm and out the the common room. Harry, Ron, Fred and George were already there. Ron yawned as Y/N walked up to them.

"You've got everything?" Y/N asked. Harry held out a tray of cranberry danishes, Fred held out a vanilla frosted cake with an assortment of fruits piled neatly on top, George held out his bag of mini fireworks, and Ron held out a stack of gifts he was carrying from all of them.

"Perfect" Y/N said leading them all up to the dorm.

It was September 19th Hermione's birthday.

The five of them walked in quietly, much to their luck Hermione was still asleep. Fred and George started to set up the mini fireworks (which only made a small amount of noise). Y/N placed the cake on top of Hermione's nightstand and placed the tray of cranberry danishes (her favorite muggle dessert) beside it. Harry set up the gifts in a neat stack beside the table. 

The time flew by quickly and they had managed to perfect everything.

At 6:00 the alarm charm that Hermione had set for everyday went off along with the fireworks.

Hermione awoke with a small gasp seeing the colorful fireworks linger in the air spelling out "Happy 14th Birthday"

Harry lit the candles on the cake with a quick 'incendio' and brought it to Hermione.

Hermione smiled and blew out the candles. "You shouldn't have, it's really just like any other day" she said.

"It isn't everyday the 'brightest witch of the age' turns 14" Fred said. 

"I completely agree Freddie" George said grabbing a strawberry from the top of the cake and popping it into his mouth.

"Happy birthday" Y/N said pulling her into a hug. They all hugged Hermione and started to eat the treats. Hermione opened her gift, they consisted of:

A thin golden bracelet with a pearl from Y/N.

A packet of sugar quills from Ron.

An enchanted planner (made sure the user would know when there was something they needed to do) from Harry

An assortment of Zonko's prank products from Fred and George.

A tin of homemade fudge from Mrs. Weasley.

And lastly a letter from Hermione's parents.

Overall, Y/N was very glad to know Hermione's birthday morning was a success.