Chapter 4

Some days passed, ranjeet gill is fully of jealously because inspite of his illegal business company is holding second position within india. He can't handle so much loss important deals are constantly being grabbed by ashok shukla. His blood boils to witness their success immediately planned to destroy enemies cause nobody can rule business world in his presence. He called someone for execute cunning plan during anniversary party of shuklas.

Sidharth invited almost every famous business man including their rival wants to celebrate his parents anniversary in the best way possible. He organised the best surprise in seven star hotel away from their mansion. Quickly wears black shiny tuxedo paired with expensive watch and shoes. He went downstairs met his sweet little sister preeti requested her to accompany parents need to reach venue as soon as possible to welcome guests. She promised to be there within an hour instantly drove towards hotel and rechecked arrangements.He smiled widely cause everything looks beyond perfection.

Ranjeet ki asked his family to be ready simran ji wore beautiful saree asked the beautician to keep her look simple yet elegant

Ranjeet ki asked his family to be ready simran ji wore beautiful saree asked the beautician to keep her look simple yet elegant. She always prefers to match his standard yet her mannerless husband doesn't restrict himself from taunting he always takes advantages of simran ji being uneducated and powerless to stand for herself worse pretends to be loving infront of her daughter shehnaaz.

Simran:- Jaante hoon aap shehnaaz ke masoomiyat ka fiada uthate hain meri bache aapko khuda maan kar ibadat karte hai kaash bata paate ke aap ka asli chehra kitna bhayank hai (angrily)

Ranjeet:- (snorted) Meri beti tumhare ya phir kisi ki bhi bataun par yakeen nahi karne wale kyunke uske liye main sab kuch hoon. Deewano ki tarha mohabbat izzat karte hai isliye dhamke daina ka sochna bhi mat warna muh tor kar haath mai rakh dunga chal baahir apne manhus shakal lekar chahe jitna bhi makeup karle hamesha ki tarha jahil nazar ayegi 😤

Simran ji quietly handles his misbehaviour at times becomes impossible can't talk against him cause shehnaaz madly loves and admires her evil papa ji. She going to shatter completely better stay silent to maintain peace of their house after sometime naaz came downstairs looking absolutely hot and alluring in a black body-con dress. She chose to give wavy look to long beautiful hair even applied red lipstick to complete her appearance.

Simran ji kissed her forehead while praising her beauty shehbaaz joined them too held his mother's hand

Simran ji kissed her forehead while praising her beauty shehbaaz joined them too held his mother's hand. Naaz stood by papa ji unaware of his evil nature it never clicked to acknowledge differences between parents since they pretend to be happy family proceeded out of their mansion within hour reached venue of celebration. Media surrounded business men requested to pose with family as well as individual clicks.

They went inside to witness beautiful and expensive setup shuklas welcome warmly shehnaaz becomes astonish to meet sidharth. He looked much more surprised damn he looks extremely handsome she whispered under breath it feels unknowingly fascinating to come across him again.

Sidharth is equally spell bound by her undeniable and irresistible beauty gosh her red luscious lips are admirable too his heart whispered. Preeti noticed her elder brother lost as well as shehbaaz. Naughty siblings cleared their throat it didn't work laughing hard nudged their stomach snapping back on earth. She passed death glare followed by sidharth immediately vanish giving them little privacy to interact.

Sana:- (smiled) Hey mr shukla, nice to meet you again :)

Ss:- (nodded) Same here miss gill thanks aapke creation maa aur baba ko kaafi pasandh aye aaj tak ka sabse best and unique gift maine diya hai. You are truly my lucky charm aap sai milne kai baad hadh sai zayada deals sign horahe hain waise acha huwa wapis mulakat hogaye 😌

Sana:- (blushed) Mujhe idea nahi tha aap se wapis mulakat hoge feels great to know ke aapke parents ko hamare creation pasandh aye ☺️

Sidharth reluctantly excused himself went to meet important clients shehnaaz moved towards bar counter requested for juice to quench her thirst. She noted his attitude and aura with a beautiful smile didn't go unnoticed by him. Host of the party asked ashok ji and ritaji to join dance floor including other couples. It made his heart skip a beat gaining little courage proceeded towards shehnaaz.

Ss:- (forwarded hand) Can you join me on the dance floor ?

Sana:- (blush) Main kyun yahan aur bhi ladkiyaan sab ko chod kar mere saath dance kyun karna chahte hain ?

Ss:- Mujhe nahi pata kyun bass aapke saath dance karna chahta hoon (winked)

Shehnaaz happily gave in his demand moved to dance floor holding his hands firmly and looking deeply in her beautiful orbs. She encircled his neck while he locked hand around her sexy waist pulling her closer due to which she collides in his hardchest.Naaz felt her breath stuck inside chest feeling his warm breath almost sending shivers down spine. He twirls her around like delicate princess hugged from behind digging his face inside crook of her neck. She felt his hand wrapped her hot belly perfectly moving in sync with romantic musical beats.

Sana:- You dance really well mr shukla (compliments)

Ss:- Thank you so much for the compliment miss gill aap bhi kaafi ache se kar laite hain (smiled)

Sana:- Can we stop being formal ? (nervously asked)

Ss:- (chuckled) Sure tum mujhe sidharth bula sakte ho main tumhe kis naam se bulaun ?

Sana:- Tum mujhe shehnaaz , sanu ya phir sana bula sake ho mujhe kisi bhi naam se problem nahi (giggled)

Ss:- I want to name you something different can I call you naaz ?

Sana:- (heart skipped a beat) Sure mujhe problem nahi waise tumhare family hadh se zayada sweet aur loving hai.

Ss:- (smiled) Bilkul main aur preeti hamare parents ko beintehaa chahte hain jaise tum aur shehbaaz ... Your family looks loving too :)

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment