Chapter 14

Sidharth went to hospital to spent time with ashok ji as well as personally take update on his checkups although maa and preeti make sure to stay beside him  yet deep down madly yearns for his presence. He desperately want to see papa dealing with clients under his absence everything seems to be out of control. It feels major part of him lost every ounce of hope and patience to tolerate ashok shukla in this miserable state. He wants papa to stand by his side and assure to  go ahead with deals. A painful drop of lonely tear roll down reminiscing happy days of their life when his father's eyes would beam in pride to witness his son handling business expertly with a blend of extreme intelligence. 

Today, sidharth has become lonely and directionless without ashok ji because every father holds a precious place in the hearts of their sons and daughters. It doesn't matter how much one grows up we eventually take small steps toward success with their advices and blessings. He is lost with out him deep down his heart is on fire to snatch all the happiness of gills. Ranjeet will have to pay very huge price to ruin their peaceful life. He married shehnaaz to hurt that bastard after all until when can a women tolerate her husband's indifferent attitude. 

She will break into million pieces and ranjeeti ji won't endure his dearest love in pain. He'll make her suffer and torture mentally to ruin their peace of mind also needs to collect further more evidence to reveal his actual face infront of the world. He is burning under the  fire of "VINDICTIVE LOVE" until cell rings gaining attention. His manager infromed to reach hotel radison for an urgent meeting quickly left after promising to take revenge. 

On the other hand, shehnaaz couldn't leave house all the security guard have requested her to follow sidharth. He strictly asked them not to let her out she should only focus to handle household chores rather than art gallery making her fume in extreme rage and annoyance. 

Sana:- (puppy eyes) Dekho mera wahan hona bohut zaroori hai khud socho maalkin ke bina kaam kaise chal sakta hai, shera bhai ?

Yes, sidharth asked his most honest and bravest security guard to keep an eye over shehnaaz. He will have to keep him updated as well as strictly make naaz follow his demands. 

Shera:- (lowers down gaze) I am sorry aapko jaane diya toh meri naukri khatre mein par jayegi, hopefully you understand bhabi. 

Sana:- (rolled eyes) Oye mujhe bhabi ke badle behan bola kar warna kasam se tere rules tod kar bhaag jaunge aur rahe baat sidharth ke jaldi call kar mai bhi dekhte hoon kaise mujhe yahan bandh karke rakhta hai, kamina !! 

He hurriedly told sidharth instead of talking to naaz immediately disconnects leaving her astonish. She couldn't believe some one can be this mean, shame less, disgusting and rude unable to endure once again dialled his number ...

Sana:- (to herself) Kitna badtameez hai phone uthana ke badle cut kiye jaraha hai no problem main bhi dekhte hoon aakhir kab tak order chala sakta hai. He will have to pay back for everything, be ready to face shehnaaz kaur gill bohut jald iska jeena haram kar daina hai 😤

Naaz is about to throw his phone in frustration when sheera reminds her that phone belongs to him. She cutely apologises and went inside cursing several punjabi galiyaan on her destiny as well as evil husband. How will she live in a house surrounded by maids and staff under complete restrictions, freak he is not less than a prisoner, her furious brain yelled. 

"Madam you have to prepare a lunch for mr sidharth shukla, he will be here in an hour please don't be late or else our jobs will suffer" maid requests she can never let them down reluctantly proceeds inside kitchen. 

Naaz opened YouTube to watch some video to cook aloo ki sabze and roti she carefully follows recipe and added all the ingredient required to make it tasty  poor soul is dying out of hunger she quickly serves herself totally loved every bite getting relish inside her mouth. He noticed naaz enjoying food therefore yelled on staff to call his wife as well as infrom to arrange food on table. 

Sana:- (added extra chilli powder) Ab mazah ayega mr badtameez shukla yeh joh tumhare kadwe zubaan haina usko sabak seekhane ke liye bohut acha sa nuska hai after all revenge laina mera haq hai :) 

He came downstairs to witness shehnaaz quietly standing beside his chair it kind of evolved a seed of doubt inside sharp brain. How come since morning her plan was to kill him and now all of a sudden pretending to be innocent. 

Ss:- (cleared throat) Tumhe kya huwa hai ? 

Sana:- (rasied an eyebrow) kuch nahi, khanna serve karne aye hoon remember    dhamke daine ke baad office gaye isliye main sirf apne duty nibha rahe hoon. 

Ss:- (smirk) Do you think I am so dumb won't understand your double meaning  talks, well let me break your imaginary bubble, tum shareef nahi isliye bane ke koshish mat karo aur haan itne responsible biwi bhi nahi, come on now tell me kitne qauntity of chilli powder add kiya hai meri jaan ? 

Sana:- (widened eyes) Kya fazool baatein kar rahe ho, bina saboot ilzaam laga rahe ho, mujhe khanna nahi banane ata, phir bhi koshish kari instead of chotu se tareef your purposely judging my efforts, do u have evidence against me ? 

"Hayeee rabba, please na bolde kasam se mazah ajayega" she thought inside her mischievous brain. 

Ss:- Evidence ki zaroorat nahin kyunke mere khaane se pehle tum taste karne wale ho chalo start now (challenged) 

Sana:- (stammered) Hmmm theek hai, kaunsa maine marr jana hai agar nahin huwe toh phir mera art gallery jana pakka ? 

Ss:- (shook head) I won't allow you jaldi shuru karo khaana thanda horaha hai make sure you eat food which is kept on my plate :) 

Sana:- (fake smile) siyappa 😫

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment