Chapter 8

Shehnaaz was completely astonished when sidharth demanded to marry with some unexpected contract. He doesn't love her then what's the actual ground behind signing these document and binding forever in unwanted relationship does he plan to boost male powerful ego by suffocating helpless soul until she loses breath and face horrific death. She hates him so much although he is not in her heart yet manage to develop secret place in her mind. He has taken alot of emotional advantage by involving her family and their happiness.

Sidharth is very mean after everything has the audacity to show attitude could have atleast shown humanity and answered her questions instead asked to be quiet and said that he is not answerable. She is not his servant to follow orders how can he act so foolish and mean. If he can't reply so she can't become idiot puppet to dance on his finger tips but does she have anyother option her brain asked. She is stuck between herself and family cannot be selfish to let baaz die more over her father won't tolerate further lose or destruction of his business.

She will have to put herself into hell instead of ruining their life and happiness after all nothing can be campared to family.She sat infront of mirror dressed in a beautiful golden lehenga completely lost in her thoughts sudden knock pulls her back on earth. She swallowed back the painful lump of tears instantly turn around to witness sidharth handsomely dressed in tuxedo.

Sidharth felt his heart skipped a beat and breath stuck inside chest completely awestruck and spell bounded by her divine beauty realising his stupid actions quickly averts gaze scolding himself to stay calm and unaffected. He can't be a love sick puppy or desperate husband when his intensions are clearly to make her suffer immediately forwarded hand to make their way towards pavilion.

Shehnaaz doesn't wanna hold his hand passing hurtful glance walks out of the room followed by disturbed sidharth. He couldn't handle her attitude since his body felt an unknown sensation ran down his spine. He can't tolerate rejection taking a deep breath went inside mandap settled down and gestures the priest to start chanting mantras.

Naaz is sitting frozen beside sidharth completely numb and broken cause like any other girl she had her dreams to marry someone according to her families choice. She blindly trusts and idolises papa ji wanted him to decide according to his personality most sweetest and kind hearted person on earth.

He's going to be disappointed as well as ashamed to witness sudden decision because shehnaaz didn't bother to take their consideration important related to one of the most difficult decision of her life. She will not be able to face her family everybody will be disheartened. Tear of guilt and remorse stream down beautiful orbs further sinking innocent heart under the ocean of helplessness.

Priest asked sidnaaz to take seven vows around blazing fire immediately stood up with their heavy broken hearts because none of the two are happily getting married it's just compromise and beginning of VINDICTIVE LOVE. She doesn't wanna take promises when everything is happening beyond her knowledge. It feels pathetic and unbearable to be used as puppet.

Sidharth promises to take revenge from her family since her dear lovely papaji included his as well when it was simply business rivalry could have been like a challenging situation between two extremely intelligent mind working against eachother on professional grounds. He made it dirty time to pay for his baba's worst health condition. He never wanted to involve shehnaaz but she is one of the most precious soul for ranjeet gill.

The priest asked sidharth to fill sindoor and tie black beaded chain around her neck. He takes small pinch of red colour applies between partition of head she gasped when some land on her nose. She quickly erased out of disgust since it means husband will madly love his wife according to her its next to impossible her immediate action and change in facial expressions doesn't go unnotice by sidharth. He reluctantly ignored leaned closer to tie black beaded chain of his name around her neck.

It's looks extremely beautiful his heart compliment insanely admiring her sexy neck instantly looked away cursing himself for getting lost in his wife. Damn it sounds blissful, shut up pull the damn loose strings of your heart his mind yell immediately snaps back on earth when preist announced sidnaaz as husband wife. He took her towards car orders driver to leave settled inside pressing the accelerator and driving her home to pack stuff and shift in his mansion, before wedding he told his bodyguards to release shehbaaz. He safely reached home time for next intense full drama she will have to handle her broken family their endless questions and humiliation.

Sana:- Tum mujhe kahan lekar jarahe ho ? (angrily)

Ss:- (rolled eyes) Tumhare ghar jaldi apna saman lekar baahir ajana mere pass pura din nahi hai intezaar karne ka understood ?

Sana:- (furrowed eyebrows) Excuse me you will have to come with me why will I answer their endless questions on your behalf ?

Ss:- (chuckled) Kyunke tum unke beti aur meri patni hona sweetheart tumhara farz hai apne pati ke taraf se bolna chalo abhi se apne emotional over dramatic speech tayaar karlo since you have to satisfy them with your words 😉

Sana:- (seething in anger) Tum jaisa ghatiya insaan maine kabhi apne life main nahi dekha like seriously after ruining my life and slapping your choices on my face you literally have the audacity to laugh on my situation. Main tumhare zid ki wajah se barbaad hokar reh gaye, now are you happy mr shukla ?

Ss:- (nodded) I don't care about your destruction rahe baat khush hone ke toh haan main kaafi sukoon feel kar raha hoon tumhare zindagi barbaad karke ab tum apne parents ko convince karne ka socho instead of accusing irreversible situation which has already occurred.

Sana:- (looked away) Your disgusting sidharth kasam se tum jaisa self centred insaan maine apne life main nahi dekha. I will always regret my decision since shehnaaz helplessly married someone whose full of himself jiske zindagi khud se shuru aur khud par khatum hote hai.

Ss:- (snorted) Very well explained nihayate ghatiya insaan hoon khush ab apna muh bandh rakho warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.

Sana:- (fisted hands) Tumse bura koi ho bhi nahi sakta !!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment