Toad

The Chunin exams were coming and coming fast. Naruto had hoped that Kakashi would take this time to train them but it would seem that he would focus on Sasuke. Naruto shouldn't have been surprised, Kakashi had made Naruto stop sparing with Sasuke a few times to show him Jutsu's and make him stronger.

Naruto is sure Kakashi is only doing that because of the connection to the Uchiha clan. He is dating Sasuke's cousin Obito. So to Naruto, Kakashi was approached by Itachi and or Fugaku to help train up Sasuke. Then Kakashi felt as though he should neglect his other two students in favor of Sasuke and really Naruto was fine.

He didn't need Kakashi's help, that man couldn't strengthen him the way he needed to. He wondered though if somebody could help him with his bow and arrow. He was stuck on the thing.

He knew he could make his bow and Arrow follow chakra though he wasn't sure how he could do that. He also needed to learn some healing techniques, he had been learning about the body with Kurama, and Rahn was a good helper too.

"Naruto, that mans chakra is weird." Naruto hummed and immediately found the man Rahn was talking about. A white haired male who was seen to be peeking on the woman in the hot springs, he watched as the males blood dripped from his nose.

"A pervert. That's why his chakra is weird." Naruto walked over and attempted to step on the males neck, though the male moved and grabbed Naruto's foot that was coming down pretty fast.

"You are quick Gaki! Though you would have to hide your chakra better than that." Naruto tilted his head, he hadn't met somebody that could dodge him quick like that.

"You pervert. How you dodge that." Naruto asked, he tilted his head as the male stood up and looked at the mini Minato.

"Minato?" Naruto had never been called the fourth Hokage, he was always called demon and murderer.

"I'm about twenty years younger than the Fourth Hokage. Can you even see pervert?"

"I'm sorry you look a lot like your father." Naruto froze a little. Suddenly he was annoyed that some strange man who didn't even know him had the audacity to tell him who his father was. He was about to speak but there was a voice.

"Wild child. Neji has been looking for you. He said you are late to his sparring." Naruto turned around and gave Hiashi a look.

"I'm sure Neji can wait a little longer." Naruto said though there wasn't a smile on his face, he turned back around and looked at the old man.

"What was that you pervert?" Naruto asked and it felt as if everybody in the immediate area was roasting, as if they were standing in or around fire.

Though Hiashi knew he should've left when he had the chance. He has had the pleasure of being on the receiving end an Uzumaki's anger, and it something he never wants to deal with again.

"It wasn't anything of importance." The male said, Naruto blinked calmly, Naruto looked to the male and spoke softly.

"A Goddess should control their emotions." Both males looked relieved at the notion, Though Naruto smiled.

"Luckily for me, I'm a goddess in training." Naruto unsealed a Kunai and headed to swipe Jiraiya down at least. Jiraiya moved, and Naruto blinked calmly.

"If you know something, you better tell me before I kill you and pray that your blood nourishes my lands." Naruto said and Hiashi knew to stay out of this.

"Can you also tell me why I'm hated? Why this village doesn't like me? I'm sure you have all the answers? Somebody as old as you would surely know why. You seemed to call me by my supposed father's name." Naruto said blinking as his chakra swirled.

"You haven't called for a Jutsu once." The male said, as he continued to dodge Naruto's hits. Naruto was more annoyed that he wasn't able to land a hit on the older male. It was also because right now his powers were stagnant.

His power matured with age and that is what Rahn and Kurama told him. He is the level he is at because he has mastered it as far as it could extend right now. So he waited until he could assess his bow and arrows that he trains with occasionally.

"I don't use Jutsu's, my powers draw from the land." Naruto said as he watched as the man took that information in, and went to jump back. He tried to fire a Jutsu but it just got deflected.

"I draw my powers from the lands." Naruto reiterated, he folded his arms and sighed.

"I hate you!" Naruto declared, he was annoyed and tired and he wanted to go home. How dare that man start spilling secrets and then not continue to spill them.

It was silent but somebody strolled up next to Hiashi, watching as Naruto declared his hatred. Naruto was generally a happy person. He didn't even hate Hinata and so Neji spoke calmly.

"Naruto." Naruto scoffed and looked to who called his name, Neji tilted his head at the odd reaction. Naruto looked upset and he's never seen such a reaction. He had to search his brain on how he should calm Naruto down.

"You want to tell me what happened?" Naruto turned back around and looked at the white haired male. He rolled his eyes and looked to Rahn.

"Come on Rahn. Neji is here to take us home." Naruto said still in a bad mood. The thirteen year old looked at how Neji extended his hand, and he immediately latched on.

"I'm going to kill the bastard." Naruto said calmly. Neji squeezed Naruto's hands. Naruto looked to Neji and spoke.

"I lost my temper a little." Naruto said and Neji admired the honesty if anything, he looked to Naruto to see him ignoring the looks and talks in favor of looking at the clouds drifting by to calm his nerves,

"You can tell me all about it in our training room. We'll be alone then." Naruto nodded his head and Kurama sighed.

"Neji always shows up on time, any longer and my powers would've swirled your pathways. You know you aren't ready for that yet." Naruto didn't respond to Kurama, because he had Neji next to him recalling his day to get Naruto's mind off of whatever that pervert said to him.

*

Choke me like you hate me 😌