Chunin Exams, But There Is Another Goddess

Naruto listened to Sakura as she declared her love for Sasuke as they headed to the Exams. There was nothing to be said with Naruto. He was definitely on a mission. The thirteen year old calmly let his mind wander. He let it wander so much that he was able to just follow after Sasuke since he had been getting stronger with Kakashi.

"Sakura. Shut the hell up." Sasuke said as he ignored the Genjutsu on floor two. He watched as Sakura gapped like a fish and quickly closed her mouth as she watched both boys leaving her.

She quickly followed, and let her mouth shut. She however watched as Sasuke sent look after look to the mute wild child that didn't even want to participate in this. He was too busy thinking about how he could possible help Neji.

He was onto something but he wasn't sure what it was quite yet. He calmly heard the door open and his eyes darted around. He saw Neji being cornered by his friends, and the females watching with a weird look in their eyes.

Sasuke and Naruto headed closer and Naruto could hear their worry about Naruto's behavior lately. Naruto didn't realize that he had been neglecting his friends, though he listened to Neji's response, as Rahn managed to poof to where he was. Naruto let the fox sleep in a little since he was up with Naruto most of the night.

"I'm sorry I have been taking all of Naruto's time. Though he had just met somebody that informed him of the truth and he has just thinking about it lately." Neji didn't want to say too much. It was Naruto's story to tell and so Naruto smiled and Sasuke watched.

Admiring the way Neji was able to make Naruto so happy. He was happy that the wild child was happy, though like many people in the Wild child's life he wish he could be the one to place it there.

Maybe a small crush that will go away with time? He asked himself as he heard Shikamaru shooting off a question.

"What Truth?"

Though Sasuke opened his eyes and finished his inner monologue. If he had this crush forever it wouldn't matter. His onyx eyes followed Naruto to see him latch his hands with Neji and give a smile that wasn't nearly as bright as the one he gave when looking at Neji.

There was no way Naruto would ever feel the same about him and that was okay with Sasuke. As long as he can see a smile on the wild child's face.

"Shikamaru, curiously will have you somewhere you don't need to be. I'm fine, I just needed some time to think." Naruto said, watching as their shoulders slumped in relaxation, though Shikamaru still wanted to know but calmed when he saw Naruto and Kiba bickering like always.

The group caught up with one another about missions, and things happening in their respective clans. The room continued to be loud and boisterous, mostly belong to Kiba . Though one red head silently looked at the blonde haired teen.

His entire body was screaming to fight the blonde. To see if he could see the blood that he produced. He hadn't thought much about anybody being able to sense his small blood lust, though in the middle of Naruto's sentence he trailed, he calmly felt Kurama hummed lowly, and he quickly moved his head to the person who dared want to kill him.

Now Naruto had known that Kurama travelled the lands with Artemis, the one who was able to pass her soul to all these people after her. Kurama who was being called a demon as time went on became a face of evil instead of peace condemning him to being sealed into Uzumaki's.

So if that can happen to Kurama. It can definitely happen to other Companions. Though a Goddess that just wants to outright kill him? It didn't so much put Naruto on edge, but it definitely made him want to pull rank.

"Naruto. Are you alright?" Choji asked, because he was the one talking to Naruto. Naruto blinked and watched as teal eyes bled gold. Rahn felt it and immediately looked to Neji.

"Neji, get everybody to stand back." Neji was surprised but told people to step away from Naruto, Naruto was there but in a second, all that was heard was the wall crumbling and Naruto's fist clean through it.

"A Goddess, though you seem to be driven by rage and insanity." Naruto said calmly, he pulled his fist back. He backed up and watched as the male chuckled.

"You have not changed a bit Artemis. Brash and always having a animal following you." The male said, though it wasn't the male talking. Naruto folded his arms as he listened to his soul speak to him.

"You are just the same Mania. Your bloodlust is off the walls. Have you not learned how to disguise that better." Naruto chided and the male chuckled.

"It's been centuries! Let's hang out." Naruto blinked.

Naruto watched as Mania looked happy at the prospect though Naruto's soul is making it seem like they have never been so close, which is why Naruto's first reaction was to punch the teen with a chakra enhanced hit.

"Hide your malicious intent better and we might Mania." Naruto said, the vibe that he got from this person was that they were crazy, insane actually, but he did care and he just needed to mask his bloodlust A LOT better than what he was doing.

"Artemis, way to take the fun out of things! Though I'll train real hard so we can be friends? Yeah!" The red head smiled with his head tilted, though it looked fake to Naruto and he only shrugged.

He was causing a scene and decided to go check on his human friends since he is finish indulging the other in front of him.

He turned and as he was walking back to Neji turned and caught the Kunai that was aiming for him . The handle read Gaara Sabaku, though Naruto knew that he was looking at the Goddess of Insanity and Madness.

Mania is what she is called, and despite this meeting.

Naruto and Gaara would become the best of friends.

*

Panda-Chan enters the chat!

Amiyah