✨☪️ ONE☪️✨

Nemuri Kayama known as midnight, was walking through the city of musutafu. She smiled to her self, she didn't except to run into anyone like villains, so she wore normal clothes. Dabi seen her he smiled someone from the league saw her and went to kill her. Dabi got in the way "she's mine" He said she was surprised by that. She smiled as she watched a villain save her dabi seen her eyes he smiled the other villain left.

Dabi turned to face her he smiled she looked at him. As she moved her head, her hair fell into her face covering her eyes. She didn't bother fixing it because she was use to it in her face. Dabi looked at her frowning seeing her hair covering in his opinion her beautiful baby or sky blue eyes. She flinched he seen it "come with me" he said.

She did she seen twice and toga they seen her they got into a fighting pose. She seen it and hide behind Dabi. He glared at his team "you touch her and I'll burn you alive" he said. They went back they seen midnight shigaraki seen her. He smirkedwhy is she here to spy on us" shigaraki said.

She frowned seeing them not trustful but she didn't see them as villains. She saw them as broken people who needed hero's. She knew they were given no justice. She smiled trying to show her trust to them. Dabi smiled finally happily thanks to the girl of beauty her personality? beautiful. Her looks? Beautiful.