Normal Routine

A hot sensation started to form in my stomach where he had punched me just a few moments ago.

The group of boys spat on me, kicked me, punched me. They really did whatever they want to me and nobody would ever believe me.

Why? Because they have money.
I recently tried to tell our principle Mrs. Hemsworth, but she is totally oblivious about the topic.

The boys finished up there usually routine on me. I'm so used to it, it felt regular to me. Of course it hurt a little, I won't deny that, but the pain had soon become numb. Who are they? Well you have: Tristan the arrogant asshole, Kevin the retarded jock, Justin the lost puppy dog, and their leader known as 'The great Cameron Dallas'.

I got up after checking my surroundings and rushed off to the boys bathroom.

I gazed at myself in the mirror. A dark ring had already started to form around my eye. I put my hand under the tap to the sink and splashed water over my face. Thus, to remove all the dirt and spit from myself. When I looked back up in the mirror I noticed a figure wearing a black hoodie.

"Did it hurt?"
When the fuck did he get here? Did he sneak up on me?
"No." I spat.
"That sucks."
"Does it Cameron?"

He began to approach me and I turned around. He had gotten so close I could feel his hot breath on my neck.