Chapter 15

Tw! Mentions of sexual touching

Sakura was in Shuichi's room, sleeping peacefully. After taking his heat pills, he felt better than before. He made his nest, a huge bundle of blankets and a soft pillow. He then started to dream. Sakura saw his school, and everyone he knows there. Kokichi talking to Ireland, Rantaro was with Korekiyo, and Shuichi was waiting for him by the water fountain. Sakura walked over to him and saw the entire place went dark. He was frightened and felt someone grabbing his waist, pulling him close to them. Then he get their hands rubbing his sides gently, and their mouth biting his neck.

Sakura tried to pry the person off and was unsuccessful as the person went to put their hand in his pants. He started to have tears going down his face, fighting off the person. He then felt someone shaking him.

"Teddy bear! Wake up please!"

Sakura woken up in fear and looked up, seeing Shuichi. He hugged him tightly, crying on his shoulder.

Shuichi hugged him close, rubbing his back. "Shh it's ok.. I'm here don't worry.."

"It was scary.. I didn't know who it was.." Sakura said, sniffling.

Shuichi picked him up and carried him downstairs, setting him down in an empty chair. "Let me fix you something to eat to get your mind off it. Alright?"

Sakura nodded and wiped his eyes. "Alright.."

Shuichi smiled softly and decided to make waffles for dinner. "So everyone missed you at school today."

"They did?" Sakura asked.

"Mhm. Shinguji-kun said hi, including Amami-chan. Chabashira-san is excited to see you again. And that's basically it. Oh and I brought your homework but we can do that later." Shuichi said, making the batter for the waffles.

"That's cool.." Sakura was smiling, seeming to forget about it.

Shuichi smiled and put the batter in the waffle maker. He waited for them to be done. "Missed me today?"

Sakura nodded. "It was lonely.."

"It must've have but I couldn't take you to school because of your heat. Speaking of that, you are not in heat correct?" Shuichi asked.

"I mean you would've know." Sakura said.

"Oh yeah. Hehe, I'm stupid." Shuichi said.

"No you ain't."

"Yes I am."

"No."

"Yes."

Sakura pouted and crossed his arms. "Admit it."

Shuichi sticked his tongue out playfully. "Never."

Sakura pointed at the waffle maker. "The waffles are burning."

Shuichi blinked and turned around, seeing little black smokes. He quickly opened it, seeing the half burnt waffles. "Um- Let's just eat left over steak-" He threw away the waffles and took out the steak, heating it up on the stove.

Sakura giggled a bit and felt his phone buzzed. He picked it up and saw that it was an unknown number. He opened the text and read it.

"You don't know me but I know you. If you don't want this picture to be exposed, meet me at the back alleyway tomorrow morning. No bringing anyone but yourself. Understand?"

The picture:
*Insert picture of "Sakura" and random person making out because I was lazy not to make a picture*

Sakura widen his eyes and knew that wasn't him, but letting people see this will ruin him. He texted back the person.

Sakura:
"Alright fine.."

Unknown:
"Good.. Can't wait to meet you."

Sakura turned off his phone and sighed.

"Teddy bear?"

Sakura looked at Shuichi and smiled. "I'm fine. Just random stuff."

Shuichi nodded and handed him dinner. "Here ya go. Eat up!"

Sakura smiled and started to eat. He kept thinking of who this random person might be..