Chapter 6

•Next day•

Sakura yawned and opened his eyes. His eyes widen when he still saw Kaito sleeping next to him. He sighed and got out of his embrace, heading to gather his clothes to wear. He went to the bathroom and locked the door. Sakura sat down on the ground and grabbed his hair. He didn't know why he was crying right now. He just felt like crying. After awhile of crying, he got ready for school. He put on his Monokuma hoodie over his white t-shirt. He quietly went into his room and got his bookbag. He left the room, only to be stopped by Kaito himself.

"You aren't leaving without me are you?" Kaito asked, getting down at Sakura's height.

Sakura sweat dropped and looked away. "N-no.."

Kaito smiled and ruffled his hair. "Alright, let me just get ready Sa Sa." He left to head to the bathroom.

Sakura rubbed his arms and lean against the wall. He stared at the ceiling, closing his eyes a bit later.

Kaito returned and walked over to him. "Let's head there shall we."

Sakura looked at him and nodded a little.

They both got their shoes on and headed out of the house. Sakura stayed far away from him, not wanting to have any physical contact by him.

Kaito moved closer to him. "Baby..? Why are you moving away from me..?"

Sakura looked at him. "First of all, I don't wanna be near you and second of all, stop calling me baby!" He yelled out loud, glaring at him.

Kaito stopped walking and grabbed Sakura's arm. "I don't know what hit your buttons but you better listen closely. I am trying to be nice and you are pushing me away." His gripped tighting.

Sakura widen his eyes and hissed in pain. "Stop.. It hurts.."

"I will if you let me have another chance." Kaito said.

"No.. I don't wanna be with you again.." Sakura said, whimpering.

Kaito growled and narrowed his eyes.

"Teddy Bear?"

Kaito looked at who spoke and saw Shuichi. "Who are you calling 'Teddy Bear' freak?"

Shuichi walked over and touched Sakura's shoulder. "Him."

Sakura widen his eyes and looked at him.

"Haha! This is some kind of joke!" Kaito said, laughing.

"It ain't no joke." Shuichi said bluntly.

Kaito blinked and looked at Sakura. "You are telling me he gave you a nickname?"

"I um.." Sakura tried to find words.

"Yes I did. Now I would like you to release your gripped or you are going to give him a bruise and we both don't want that." Shuichi said.

Kaito growled and let go of Sakura. "I will be back.." He stormed off, heading to school.

Sakura rubbed his arm and sighed. "Thanks Sai-" He was interrupted by Shuichi hugging him close.

"Are you ok..? You looked like you were scared.." Shuichi said, rubbing his back gently.

Sakura smiled and sniffled. "Yeah.. I am.." He put his head on Shuichi's chest.

Shuichi put his head on top of Sakura's. He then picked him up.

Sakura yelped and looked at him. "What are you doing??"

"I am taking you to my house obviously. You aren't going there today. I don't trust Momota around you." Shuichi said, carrying him to where his house is.

Sakura blushed a bit, looking away. He never thought Shuichi would ever act like this.

After some time went by, they both made it to Shuichi's house. It was a nice three story house.

Shuichi headed inside and took off his shoes. He even took off Sakura's as well. He headed up to his room and set him down on his bed. "Be right back." He headed to the bathroom.

Sakura touched his bed and felt how fluffy it was. He laid down on it, snuggling it. It smelled just like Shuichi.. I mean, who else?

•Shuichi's POV•

Shuichi was searching for something, but he couldn't find it. He looked everywhere in the bathroom. "God damn where did I put that bathrobe??" He said to himself. He check under the sink and suddenly found it. Weird spot to be honest. He got it out and walked out of the bathroom. He saw Sakura snuggling his blanket. He smiled and walked over to him. "Hey Teddy Bear."

Sakura looked at him and sat up. "Hello Saihara-chan."

Shuichi set the clothes and bathrobe down next to him. "You can take a shower or bath if you want. Bubbles are next to you." He then sniffed the air, catching Kaito's scent. "Make sure to clean yourself good as well."

Sakura nodded and picked up the clothes he got. He turned to him. "So um.. The teddy bear nickname.. I like it." He smiled and went to the bathroom.

Shuichi widen his eyes and blushed. He smiled brightly. 'He likes my nickname I gave him!' He thought to himself. He fixed his hat and went downstairs, fixing something for him and Sakura to eat.

•A Hour Later•

Shuichi had made pizza rolls(my favorite-) and set them on one plate. He heard footsteps coming downstairs and looked up and saw Sakura walking towards him. The shirt he was wearing was a little too big on him, but it looked like he didn't mind.

"Mm.. Smells good in here.." Sakura said, sitting down in a chair.

Shuichi brought over the plate of pizza rolls. "Here you go. I made us a little breakfast-ish meal."

Sakura looked at the food and started to eat two at a time.

"Woah woah. Easy there. I don't want you to choke." Shuichi said, picking up one to eat before they were gone.

"Sorry.. I tend to have a hunger problem.." Sakura said, picking up another one.

Shuichi looked at him. "Hunger problem..?"

Sakura stopped eating and sighed. "It's nothing Saihara-chan."

Shuichi frowned and gave Sakura the rest of the food. "I am full."

"But you only ate one." Sakura said.

"I ate something else while waiting for you." Shuichi said, lying.

Sakura nodded a little and started to eat the food given to him.

Shuichi knew something was wrong with Sakura. Hunger problem..? Does he ever eat while living with his parents..? Does his parents starve him..?

Sakura finished about under a minute and wiped his mouth with his hand. "Thanks Saihara-chan. It was really good."

Shuichi snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Sakura, smiling. "Anytime Teddy Bear."

Sakura got out of his chair and put the dish in the sink. He looked back at Shuichi. "So, um, what are we going to do today? Since we aren't going to school and all."

"Hm let's see. We can stay here and watch a movie. Or we can go grocery shopping to get some more food. Which one?" Shuichi asked.

"Let's go to the grocery store. Get you some food." Sakura said, smiling.

Shuichi nodded. "Alright then, grocery shopping it is."

(Fuck this chapter was cringe- But I hope you like it. Bye-)