The mist,

After the war was over, the mist went on with its misty life.

It constantly shook the ground and hurt the people around, silently but it was known that the mist was behind it.

Callie couldn't afford having the mist alive, with a lot of trouble, they (her and the supernaturals held another meeting) figured out the way to kill off the mist.

Heat is known to decrease mist, they controlled the climate for a while and the mist was weakened enough that with a huff, it fell to its death.

Sometimes we must eliminate the evil from our lives, maybe they haven't harmed you yet, but they will sooner or later. The mist was just like that, maybe it didn't do much to us but if our statements halfway begins with an if or a but, then why keep this negativity in our lives.

Remove the toxic people, they're just like mist, you sometimes can't see the evil in them but it'll show you itself when it's time to do its act.

For example when you're driving in a heavily misty road, you won't see a car in front of you until you're right behind it blaring your light at it. Don't let yourself get too near to the car in front it'll harm you in the process, just take the precaution and not drive in a misty weather....

Beware of the mists in your lives, they may not show their true colors but then again mist doesn't have much of a color.

~❤️~

I felt the need to add this part, it's very important to not have doubt in your lives. The way life is, is that the people closest to you, the stronger the bond, can hurt you the most. Take the precautions, love but don't lose yourself in the process.

Have a wonderful day!