//nom nom nom//

TW: SLIGHT MENTION OF BODY DISPHROPHA AND NON-EATING/ED

WORD COUNT: 705

(They are 19 in this story and live together)

George had always been someone who wouldn't care. No matter how much Dream tried to make the other aware it always was a hard objective to do but he never gave up. It was a constant dream following George to make sure he was safe, but never was much of a bother. George liked the company and liked it when Dream was around, even though the blond would say 'I love you' to George he couldn't bring himself to say it back. unless the occasional.. whisper of it. 

"Hey George, you streaming tonight?" Dream asked peeking his head inside his room. George shrugged, "I mean, sure? I don't know.. Depends how I'm feeling." Dream now stood in the doorway, "Do you want to eat something? You haven't all day." George hated eating, it made him feel fat. "Do I have a choice?" he sighed. Dream knew all what was happening, so did Sapnap and Karl who were also their roommates. "It depends on your answer," Dream started as he walked over. "Jesus, do I ever tell you that you're tall, it's terrifying." Dream scoffed, lending a hand to the other. George gladly took it, seeing Dream's smile was much better than his own.

It was about 5pm for the four, all sat in the kitchen as Dream made some pasta. George sat there on his phone, Ding. Then another, Ding. And another, Ding. "George, can you turn off the dinging sound?" Karl asked with a smile, George just nodded. "Who even was that?" Sapnap asked, like the nosey person he is. (NO OFFENSE ILY SAPNAP) "Just.." he trailed off back into reading the messages. "George." Dream said sternly, he knew that George was reading hate or rude comments. The brunette didn't reply to Dream's words, so he took the phone out of his hands. "Hey!" George exclaimed, "You can't do that, that's my phone!"

Sapnap and Karl just watched, they knew it was for George's well being but he was still being stubborn about it. It was like he was grounded by his best friend. Dream ignored what George was saying and continued putting the pasta into the bowl's. "This is stupid." George growled under his breath, he was pissed. Karl was a couriose person, "What was that George?"

The brunette shot a glare at him, karl backing off immediately backing off. "Sassy much." Karl breathed out. That was the last straw for him, he got up leaving the room. "Geor- and he's gone.. Good going karl" Dream sighed, BANG. The door behind George slammed, throwing himself on his bed. George struggled with a lot of body distropha and could barely look at himself in a mirror, so non-eating, getting rude comments, and feeling like shit 24/7 was a normal thing with him. Knock.. Knock.. Someone had opened the door with a click, George immediately sitting up. "Hey, hey it's okay." Dream said softly with two bowls of pasta.

He sat down at the end of the bed, "look, I know you don't like eating but just eat a little?" George internally rolled his eyes, physically frowning at him. "Look- you don't have to eat it al-all, just a bit."

Silence.

"Yeah, okay." George finally said, breaking the weird but sad atmosphere. Dream handed over the bowl, "If it's too cold I can heat it back up." He offered as George took a bite, he shook his head. Dream was a surprisingly good cook(only in this book though😔), George already liked pasta so he didn't mind this. About four bites in, he couldn't anymore. :I'm sorry, I can't." he said, stabbing the fork into the rest of the given pasta. "Hey, no it's good! You ate and that's all I care about at this moment." Dream replied optimistically. "I enjoyed it, thank you." The blond nodded in response before taking the plate.

"I love you," Dream said walking out the room. George turned a light pink before mumbling the words,

"I love you too."

HI! Im sorry it took a bit, i've been getting really distracted recently :D So my bad. I hope you liked the first chapter and constructive criticism is great, Drop a vote? Or a follow :D?