//help?//

I don't know why I like the wiggly things so much also i got a noodle add and accidently clicked on it so now i'm looking at noodles.

TW/CW: Nothing really??

Word count: 466

"No no, It's alright. I've just been struggling a bit and will notify you if I need.. Help."

George left without another word, clicking on to his next class. He felt slightly violated? The brit wasn't sure how he felt at that moment, feeling like he was going to throw up. Ignoring the feeling as the day went on as accorded, doing his work along with the class. "Could you all turn on your cameras?" The teacher asked, George cringed; typing in the chat. Sorry miss, my camera isnt working at the moment. (i literally do that so much, online was so much better than in person) "That's alright!" she said, with a smile. Continuing with the class.

-end of classes-

Dream poked his head in, "Do you want some food?" He asked with a smile, George had turned his head, offering a smile back. "No thanks,I'm not hungry" Dream nodded, coming to sit with him. "When is your next class?" George stared at the screen, "I think that was my last one." He mumbled, groaning and he put his head to the table. Dream rolled his eyes with a smile, nudging the smaller. "Awh come on you big baby, let's go somewhere." George huffed, "where would we even go?" Dream shrugged, "Why don't we go for a walk or something?" George just groaned in response, the blond taking it as a no. "Well, then I'm gonna order some food, shout if you need anything!" Dream chirped, walking out the room.

-Dream's pov?-

I walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me. "Sap! Karl! What fast food do you want?" I asked, pulling out my phone to look at the uber eats. "Anything!" Both boys had said, and Dream shrugged. It was up to me again, spending another few minutes browsing through the many options. Finally settling on the chick - fil - a .

(third person for Dream because i cannot do first person POV for the life of me-it's like second hand embarrassment, like all the Y/N fanfics. It's all just embarrassing to me)

The Food came quicker than expected. Dream called out for the two, he still got stuff for George even if it was debatable that the brunette would even eat. Karl and Sapnap came down stairs quite quickly since they were hungry. Dream wrangled the thought of calling George down and just decided to settle and give the brit food later.

Short chapter, sorry i've been so overall unmotivated and stuff so sorry if this isn't well written but here, next chapter will have karlnap :D love you bye bye!!