Chapter 3: School morning.

Another One of these. This one needs to be done for Damian. He hates school. Calls it a waste of time and hell. I ignore him and make him do al this stuff to prepare him.

Step 1: Wake the little monster up. Before this watch how adorable they are when they sleep. Now prepare for whiny brats. Be careful how you wake them up. They attack. Might get stabbed. Mine bits so I have to be extra careful. It hurts.

Step 2: Watch your baby assassin get up and half asleep. Let them adjust a minute before telling them to get ready.

Step 3: Help your half asleep child get ready. I hand Dami his cloths and let him get ready on his own. He usually is confused. Adorable really. I have heard the last 5 minutes alone how he doesnt want to go. Great.

Step 4: Do your child's hair. Damian does his fair rough and spiky and sometimes looks like a nest. So I do it when I have time. And since I have time off work I do. I brush it out and put in the front. Then I will grab some jell and put it in his hair. I will put it more laid back then anything. He hates it. But it makes him look younger and really really cute.

Step 5: Make them clean their rooms. Dont let them take advantage of your servant. Or the incredible Alfred. Damian cleans up his laundry, puts it in the hamper well throws it, he's getting better. Also I make him make his bed and grab his school bag and stuff so he will have it later on.

Step 6: Hear more complaints about going to school. While he eats. Make sure your Baby gets enough food. But healthy. Damian Eats, eggs,, toast, and one cinnamon bun. Also a glass of orange juice, every day the same.

Step 7: Make sure your kid has their lunch and everything they need for today.

Step 8: Kiss your little terror goodbye and let them be someone else's problem for the day.

I hope that this brings some order to your home. Dami is very particular but maybe try some of these if not all.