Chapter 33: Faze

All teenagers go through Fazes. Damian is no exception.

Baby assassins...are just normal kids...with a bit more...everything. but that doesn't mean they don't try. Because they do. But fazes....are something a bit different.

  Fazes are so much agony, to the parents I mean. We have to make sure what our kid is going through won't hurt them in the long run. Here our some steps on how to deal with your baby assassin's fazes.

  Step 1: Keep yourself calm during nerve racking things. Don't lose your temper it will just make them do even more horrible things. They will start to try to get a rouse out of you, don't let them. Trust me.

Step 2: Keep yourself from reacting to certain things like Step 1 don't lose you temper, this one is more about how you should not laugh or react to anything they say. They will think it's a funny thing to do and will keep doing it.

Step 3: Don't let them walk all over you , have compassion but with rules. Don't let them cross a line, they will never go back over that line. It will be forever crossed.

Step 4: Don't make them stop the faze, don't force them to be "normal " it will just make them more rebellious. Trust me , Damian has gotten worse when I tried. Just let them let our anger , Dami will express himself through this now.

Step 5: lastly, be supportive, no matter what they do they are your child, you baby assassin. And they need support no matter what.