Old Friends and Knowing TWICE

Let's do a little flashback when a certain person called Harrison for the job.

Date: June 10, 2019
Location: Seoul, South Korea

JYP's POV

So the girls will be having a concert in the Philippines for their TWICELIGHTS tour. I should called an old friend of mine.

(Harrison: italic underlined. JYP: BOLD)

Calling Harrison Garcia...

Harrison: JYP it's been a long time. How can i help you?

JYP: Harrison indeed it's been a long time. Well are you still on the job?

Harrison: After my job with you I retired. But I trained 5 boys to do my job now, why?

JYP: Well are they available? I have a job for them.

Harrison: Yes they are available at the moment, matter of fact they're just relaxing in the house right now.

JYP: Excellent, I will send the girls file over there and it will arrive tomorrow and I hope you can give them a briefing on what they're going do.

Harrison: You can count on me on that. I did train them to be the best. Let's just hope my nephew will accept this kind of work.

JYP: Michael? How's that kid anyway?

Harrison: He's doing good, trained him to be the best his at right now, including 4 more of my students and hearing their going to be doing "babysitting" that's what they call it. Michael won't take it lightly cause you know he's still looking for him.

JYP: Well I hope they get along with the girls and yes I know you told me that before when I called before.

Harrison: Yeah, let's just hope for the best for both parties. Anyway I need to hang up. I still have to drive going to their place so place send the files there.

JYP: Understood Harrison. The files will be there tomorrow like I said.

Harrison: how long will the job take anyway?

JYP:  I was thinking the whole tour. If that's okay?

Harrison: Hmm I'll let you know in a few days if they accept it or not.

JYP: Alright I'll let the girls know and thanks Harrison.

Harrison: It's alright. Anyway i got to go and I'll let you know if they accept it or not and knowing Michael, he won't do it until the price is in his liking

JYP: okay, don't worry they'll get paid enough for all of you Harrison.

I ended the call and told my assistant to send the girls files to the Philippines where Harrison lives.

I just hope the girls will really get along with the boys of Harrison especially Michael, hearing the stories from Harrison. That all he does is just work and no fun. So I hope can changed his mindset of things.

~Timeskip~

Harrison's POV

After the call with JYP, I drove going to where the boys are living and for sure the files already arrived.

As I arrive the house I can hear John shouting Vince's name and for sure Vince did something again to pissed off John like that.

What am I going to do with these kids..