Chapter 11: Defeat the Duchess (END)

"That's it, cousin. The very last drop." Rowena said as she watched the king sipping the last drop of the tea. 

"Dizzy. My head." He groaned as he touched his head. 

"You won't be missed, Randolph. At least, not by me. Ha ha ha!" She laughed evilly. 

"Rowena, what have you... done?" He collapsed as he dropped the tea, shattering it.

"Yes, you've ruled long enough, haven't you?" She smirked as she was gonna tell the news that the king had died. 

Suddenly, you and Derek burst into the room. "Papa! What did you do to him?!" You asked with an angry voice as you witnessed Rowena kill your father. 

"What? How? How did you?! Desmond? Desmond!" She called out for her footman but he didn't appear.

"I'm sorry. He won't be coming." Derek said as he stepped beside you. 

"What?!" she exclaimed in shock. 

"He's locked up, Rowena. Just like you're going to be with your man." You said with a mad frown.

Rowena glanced at the set of armors as she found a way. "Oh, you think so? I wish for armor to protect the queen." 

You were shocked that she had the magic flower from the magic world. The gold dust went towards the armor as they became alive. They swung their weapons before they went towards you.

.

.

.

Derek picked up the stick near the fireplace and tried to use it as a weapon but it got flicked away by the thorn hammer.

You looked around, trying to find something to shield yourself. You quickly picked up the chair as the armor flicked the table and stabbed its sword through the chair. It almost made your heart stop beating as it was close to your face.

.

.

.

Lacey who went to find you suddenly stopped on her track as she saw Desmond in front of her. Desmond who just got out noticed her and glared evilly.

.

.

.

The armor flicked the chair off your hand, breaking it. Derek grew worried for you as he tried to dodge the armor's thorn hammer. "Come on. Get them. Get them!" Rowena mumbled as she watched the armors trying.

As the armor was going to slice you, Derek pushed the table to you and you dodged under the table. 

"That's a close one." You quickly grabbed the broken chair leg before throwing it to Derek. "Derek!" 

Derek grabbed it and used it to flick the thorn hammer away from the armor. The thorn hammer fell beside you as you quickly grabbed it.

The armor threw its fist at Derek but he dodged before hit on its leg, making it fall and dismantled. You wrapped the thorn hammer on its legs and pulled, making it stumble and dismantle as well.

Derek went to your side as both of you confronted Rowena. "It's over, Rowena."

"(Y/N)!" You turned around as you saw Lacey get captured by Desmond. 

"Lacey?!" You exclaimed with a gasp.

"Over? Oh, really? Not if you want to see your sister again." She said with an evil smirk as you frowned madly. "Always the ringleader. Why not give you what you've always wanted? I wish you would dance forever and ever and ever!"