{Chapter 2} "I am not a prize to be won!"

"Congratulations you just signed your death note!"

I then sat with my back against the metal as I slid my knees up to my chest.

I began to feel the speed increase and it was getting so fast I felt like I couldn't breathe!

I put my head in my knees and I wrapped my arms around my head hoping that it would just stop. I was on the verge of just switching it off hoping that that would make the pain stop. I was about to flip it when I was suddenly thrown up in the air landing right on my back.

I had my eyes shut and I didn't feel any pain until I started feeling the blood oozing out of a cut on my back.

"Son of a bitch!" I whispered.

"Hey, there's children here!" Someone spoke.

And that was when I got the over whelming smell of blood. I could feel the veins under my eyes appear and I could feel my fangs growing and my eyes changing colour!

I quickly hid my face until I had calmed down.

I then slowly opened my eyes to see 20 to 30 boys all stood around me about 5 feet up in the air.

"What the?" I questioned but before I could finish my sentence the metal cage shook and I knew someone had jumped in there with me.

"It's a girl!" I quickly recognised his accent. It was British just like mine is!

I instantly knew he was the one in the cage with me.

Before I could say anything voices could be heard all around most of the boys said the same thing

"Is she hot?" "I call dibs!" "She's mine!"I scoffed at their idiotic responses.

Glad one thing hasn't changed men are still pigs, I see!

Then I sat up on my elbows wiping the hair out of my face. I decided to ignore all of the boy's comments and using my pointer finger I pulled at the neck of my t-shirt and I looked down.

I then put my hand down and went back to leaning on both elbows as I spoke.

"What gave me away?" I questioned in the most sarcastic tone that I could come up with, which unsurprisingly wasn't that hard as I can remember being the most sarcastic Mikaelson."

I could hear oohs all around but I just rolled my eyes and stood up.

The British boy then spoke in a gentle tone "I know your probably scared but you don't have to be a bitch we have all been in the same boat, wondering why we don't have any memories but your name should come back to you in a couple of days ok?"

I looked shocked and confused at the British boy!

Excuse me? He did not just say that! Who gave him the audacity to call me a bitch! Wait did he say no memories?

Do none of them have any memories? Wooww, this is gonna be fun!

I shouldn't trust these people should I? No no I only trust my family, that is the Mikaelson way!

It's fine I'll just pretend I don't remember then I can cause havoc and no one would suspect the innocent new girl!

Great now I'm having a two sided conversation in my head. I am going insane! I guess that's what you get for a thousand years of murder and well, living with the Mikaelsons.

I smirked at this.

"Ok" I whispered in the most frightened tone I could come up with.

Someone dropped down a rope for me to climb but I just climbed up a different way.