{Chapter 3} "Is that a challenge darling?"

That night

As I walked out of the homestead to see all of the boys gathered around the bonfire cheering and dancing.

"Light it up boys!" Alby bellowed.

A couple of the boys launched sticks into the hay causing it to catch alight.

As I got closer I heard the cheers of the boys until suddenly a younger boy, who I hadn't seen before, appear next to me.

He couldn't of been any older than 14. He came and stood next to me. He was slightly chubby and he had long curly brown hair.

I recognised him from earlier, he was one of the few boys who's eyes didn't immediately look down at my chest.

"Im Chuck." He said with his hands on his hips. His voice was slightly squeaky which made her smile.

"Well hello Chuck, Im Ce- Kaia, Kaia!"

Bloody hell you just nearly broke your cover come on Celia! Kaia!! Kaia for fuck sake! This is not going to end well! After tomorrow I'm going to look for a way out.

"Sorry my brain is just a bit scrambled. I'm still trying to adjust, to well all of this!" I said using my hand to gesture to the 4 walls.

"No it's fine I get it" he paused before he spoke again "Oh and I'm sorry about all of the boys but some of them haven't seen a girl in the flesh for over 3 years! Some can't even remember what girls look like!" he spoke with concern in his voice.

I've dealt with worse.

"No it's ok, I can handle them. I can protect myself!" I said now looking over at all the boys.

"I'm sure you can, I mean you reacted so well this morning most of the boys in this maze acted 10 times worse! But you, I mean you handled yourself and the situation amazingly!" He said staring at me with a huge grin on his face.

"Wait really, thanks that means a lot!" I tried to act like I was shocked to hear someone say that about me.

Of course I handled the situation well I am Celia flipping Mikaelson, and if any of these boys try anything I will drain them of most of their blood leaving them just enough to stay alive. Then I would snap their neck 10 minutes after they began bleeding out. It's not the best technique of torture but it is highly effective!

"Come on I'll introduce you to some of the guys!" He said gesturing for me to follow him.

"This is Mihno, he's the keeper of the runners!" He said sounding excited and impressed. Mihno had a very muscley build and jet black hair styled perfectly.

"I'm sorry runners?" I questioned

"Everyday me and the fastest boys in the maze get up early to go search the maze, mapping it, trying to find a way out. Now keepers are the head of the group there's all different jobs there's slicers, sloppers, baggers, med jacks, cooks, track-hoes, builders and runners there are some others but they roughly fall under one of those categories!" He said gesturing his hands to different people who she presumed were other keepers.

"Ah okay. And how do you decide which job suits you best?" I questioned genuinely curious.

I need to know. I can't be a runner if I try and run I'll run at supernatural speed. Then I would have to compel them and it's just a hassle. However, they won't let me in the maze unless I'm a runner! What the hell man how am I supposed to get out of this bloody maze if I can't get it!

"Well you try out for each job then the keepers of the jobs come together and together we all decide which one suits you best." He said sitting down on a tree stump in front of me.