Chapter 10: Suits and the Maid

A/N: THANK YOU OMG!! OVER 1K READS?! WHAT THE HELL?! OK OK THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO KEPT READING THROUGH ALL THE TRASHY CHAPTERS AND HELPED ME GROW AS AN AUTHOR!! AHH YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

Y/n POV

.

.

.

.

I wake up to Mitsuki softly knocking on the door. I sat up as Katsuki turned his head towards the door. She opened it and stepped in.

"Good morning guys. We have some stuff we have to do today. You go back to school tomorrow so I scheduled it for today." Katsuki groaned.

"Ughhh.. I told you I didn't want to do that!" I looked at him.

"Do what?" Mitsuki answered instead of him.

"Katsuki has a photoshoot for a men's clothing magazine today!" I smiled and looked at Katsuki.

"Why didn't you tell me?! That's so cool!" He sat up a bit more and rubbed his eyes.

Bakugou POV

.

.

.

.

Damnit. The hag just had to tell her. I knew that if y/n knew, she wouldn't let me say no. And I could never say no to y/n. Fuck. Why do I have to love her so much? I pet her head as my mom walks out. I pull out the magazine and show her which outfits they want me to wear. That got her way more excited. I smiled to myself while looking at her as she closed her eyes to imagine what I'd look like in them. She quickly got up, pulling me with her.

"Come on, Katsuki! This is big! Let's get ready!"

"It's not like this is the first magazine I've been in.." She froze and looked at me. Oh no.

"What...?"

"Oh I uh.." She let go of my hand and ran out of my room, smiling. Ah fuck-!

"Mitsuki! Where's the other magazines Katsuki's been in?!" I chased after her.

"No! Don't show them to her!" Damn she's fast! I ran to the bottom of the stair case to see her looking at the pictures my mom had cut out of the magazines. My mom smirked at me while y/n just smiled, still looking through them.

"Wow, Katsuki looks great in these suits!" Ah fuck. I can feel the blush on my cheeks. I look to the side then hear my mom laughing slightly.

"Katsuki?! Are you blushing?!" I blush harder.

"WHAT?! NO!" Y/n walks to me and hugs me, laying her head on my chest while giggling quietly.

"Hehe~ Don't worry, it's cute~" My blush deepens while my moms laughter gets louder.

"Oh wow Katsuki, y/n has turned you all soft~" I try to explain myself but I keep tripping over my words and stuttering so I just gave up.

Y/n POV

.

.

.

.
I giggle quietly again while listening to Katsuki trip all over his words. After awhile of his mom laughing, he grabs my hand and start walking back to the room. He closes the door behind him as I walk to the computer chair, looking through the rest of the pictures while smiling.

Bakugou POV
.
.
.
.
I close the door while she sits down in my chair. I look at her while she smiles, looking through the pictures. Adorable. I walk over a gently grab the page cut outs. She looks up at me and pouts slightly.