~𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1~

Nobodys POV

It was morning and hawks was sitting at his desk reading his book then dabi enters the room and they both make eye contact when hawks looks to see who entered the class room and dabi didnt like that so he rolled his eyes went to his seat that is behined hawks and threw a paper ball at him and hawks ignored it and that pissed dabi off he was gonna say something but then everyone walks into the class.

     The teacher started talking about a project thats about fake dating and live with each other for a year, he soon started calling partners .

Dabi's POV

"This is so fucking lame for a project I'll just make lies about my partner for fun" - dabi said in his mind and smirked till the teacher said "Keigo Takami and Touya Todoroki" I felt angry fire formed in my hand and I stormed out the class room and went outside behind the school and started to vape, and headed to the house im supposed to be "living in" with my "soulmate" ugh this is complete bull shit.

Hawks POV

When the teacher said "Keigo Takami and Touya Todoroki" my eyes widdened and I felt scared not knowing what he would do to me while doing this project I pretended to be okay with the choice of my partner and said "ok" and grabbed my keys from the teacher since there giving a house to us and I went to my house and packed my stuff.

~Later on that day~

Third Person POV

While Dabi was leaning on the building of their house vaping waiting for hawks, a stranger walks up to him and says "Hey buddy you look a little over cooked there". Dabi ignores the guy and continues what he's doing until the guy walks closer to Dabi getting into his face and says "Eh Dont ignore me you little bastard" then he'd push him. Thats what ticked Dabi off so he put his vape away and walked up to the guy and said "Push me again I dare you" and shows the blue flames in his hand.

Hawks POV

I saw Dabi about to burn a junkie with his quirk so i dropped my things to the ground and ran over to help the guy. " Hey! Hey! what the hell come on leave the guy alone" I said and took the junkie to a bench and went back to pick up my things and grabbed the key to open the door to the house. When i got inside I once again dropped my stuff and was slammed against the wall by no other than Dabi and he yelled at me " WHY DID YOU HELP HIM YOU DUMB ASS" then I said calmly unlike him" You were about to roast him to death" "HE INSULTED ME YOU BA-" I cut him off by grabbing a vase next to me and slamming it on his head so he can shut up.

He froze and his eyes widened and I got scared not knowing what he would do to me. He let go of me and just stood there and I stared at him I wanted to ask if he was okay but i'm too scared to see what he would do. Then he grabbed my neck and starts choking me but little did he know that was my kink so I moaned softly by accident "Mmm~" he looked at me flustered/shocked and squeezed tighter and smirked, "D-dabi..mm~s-stop~" I moaned "So you like when I choke you huh pretty bird~" he purred. He lets me go and walks to the bedroom.

Dabi's POV

As I walk to the bedroom I notice theirs only one bedroom, "fuck.." I muttered and then layed on the bed. All I could think about is hawks when I shut my eyes and it pissed me off and I opened my eyes to see hawks walking in the room looking down and he asked, "where should I sleep?.." I looked at him with a smirk "with me baby bird~" he nodded and unpacked and I vaped and when he bended down I shot a glance at his ass but then I started to think about how I would start rumors about him since he hit me with a glass vase. I smirked knowing what id do now it would ruin his life since I have quite the reputation and everyone would believe me and he has zero friends.

~Later on that day~

Third Person POV

Hawks went first to shower and then Dabi went after hawks finished so then they both went to the bedroom but hawks didn't wanna lay next to Dabi so he grabbed a pillow and spare blanket and tried keyword: tried to walk out the room but Dabi grabbed Hawks and pushed him on the bed straddling him and said "where you going baby bird~" smirking. hawks tried to get out of the position they were in so Dabi pinned Hawks arms on the bed and Hawks said "L-let me go Dabi this looks wrong..". "were supposed to be a couple aren't we I can do whatever Id like to do to you baby bird~" Dabi whispered in his ear. Haws said nothing then Dabi let hawks go "your no fun" Dabi grunted while rolling his eyes walking to the bed then going to sleep and hawks walks to the couch and sleeps there.

~Next day~

Hawks was ruining late he brushed his teeth showered an got dressed and ran to school but when he entered the classroom everyone looked at hawks in disgust and everyone was whispering to each other and then hawks heard someone say slut and someone asked him if it was true he tried to suck Dabi's member and hawks started crying and had a anxiety attack so then he ran over to Dabi and punched him in the face. Dabi knew it was coming hawks ran out of the classroom and went to the school bathroom and went into the stall and had a whole panic attack. Dabi didn't care if he was sad it was his punishment for hitting him with a vase but at the same time he felt like he shouldn't have done it..

                  Its been a month and 3 weeks and 6 days since it happened and he ignored Dabi even if he tried to apologize