𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Dabi's Pov

Its been two weeks since I broke up with Toga and Hawks been drinking a lot it scares me because i'm worried for his health but anyway theirs a party today its Saturday. I went to walk out the room but then I fell on something..it was hawks he had a towel on his waist he had water drops on his abs his hair was wet it was so hot then I noticed I was sitting where his toweled member Is I could feel it under me. "I'M SO SORRY!" I was supper embarrassed, hawks smirked and grabed my waist as a joke so then I grinded on him and I winked, he groaned and let go of my waist and I took that time to get off and get up and laughed at him. he rolled his eyes and got up and went in the room and changed and did his hair.

I then went to the bathroom to take a shower, and get dressed and did my hair. I wore black ripped jeans a black crop top with holes and I put chains on my neck and pants and wore white air forces for shoes. I looked pretty hot not gonna lie.

"Hey Hawks are y-.." I said walking into the room and cutting myself off when I see Hawks in a black tight shirt that I can see his abs threw it and he has grey sweats on with black air force ones. I stared really hard and turned pink a little and look down shyly I could feel the smirk on his face it gave me chills down my spine he slowly walks up to me and lifts my chin with his finger and whispers in my ear.

"You like what you see~". he chuckled but his eyes go wider as I say "I do but it would look better off" Id wink. Id see him turn pink a little he covered his mouth with his and and walked away blushing and id smirk.

~time skip to to the party~

Hawk's pov

As soon as I got there I decided to get drunk and play beer pong id run into Dabi a couple times a lot of boys and girls would stare at him I mean who wouldn't, id get jealous but I knew to let them stare I didn't wanna start a fight. I saw some hot guy the next thing I knew we were dancing he was grinding on me I was grinding on him we were lauging and then now we were on the couch and we started talking the and next thing I knew we were doing is making out it was very sloppy he grinded on my lap and I groaned into the make out but then I saw Dabi and he was furious and then he pushed the guy off and grabbed me I was confused.

I pinned him to the nearest wall. "what the hell whats wrong with you!" Dabi looked down and said "I don't know..I couldn't stand him on you..it made me feel angry".

I then smirked and he looked back up at me and I could tell he was confused about why I was smirking. I then kissed him passionately much more differently from the other guy there was feelings in it and he kissed back he was red are mouths then opened we fought for dominance and I won id explore everywhere and suck on his tongue. He would moan softly which turned me on and I grinned on him he was breathing softly.

"I think we should go to dorms" Softly whispering in his ear.

~we went to the dorms..~