~𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2~

Dabi's POV

He's been ignoring me for months and I've been dating toga for five weeks now. I don't have feelings for her at all i'm in love with hawks secretly but him ignoring me is driving me insane. I couldn't take it anymore at this point all I wanted to do is get to touch him and get him to talk to me. Id run to the room he is in and hug him while crying "i'm sorry I'm Sorry I'M SORRY hawks ill never spread a rumor about you again forgive me" I say crying, he then hugs me back so then I wipe my tears then he says softly "its okay I forgive you" so then I grab him and pull him on the bed and then i make him lay down he looked confused. I cuddled him. He was shocked and then cuddled me back. I was truly a big softie for him. And he said "So Dabi's a big softie now" "shut up That's not true you dumb bird brain" I mumbled smirk.

I eventually texted toga and told her that to meet me in an alleyway tomorrow night cause I had something important to tell her and turned my phone off and heard small light snores coming from hawks so I kiss his forehead and say good night, I know it's cliche to do that but you can't judge me man. Im simping hard, I know. I eventually fell asleep after talking to myself.

~1 hour later~

Hawk's POV

I woke up to Dabi still sleeping so i try to get up but get pulled back down by his arms wrapped around my waist I blushed and said "hey d-dabi u-um can you l-let go" he looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes and says "no c'mon stay a little longer" In his husky sleepy voice. He gets up and puts me on his lap and says "If you don't stay I just might punish you" but I say "not until I do it first" and start grinding on Dabi's lap making him groan/grunt. Dabi soon got hard and I got off him and left him. He sticks the middle finger at me. I'd laugh and he frowned and went to the bathroom to help something that needed attention. I made food for us and he came out of the bathroom a little out of breath and ate with me and then I went to the bathroom, showered then put underwear on and dried my hair off and put shorts and then went to the bedroom and went to sleep.

~next day~

Third Person POV

hawks and dabi brush their teeth shower and get ready and go to school. Hawks goes to some boy named shigaraki and starts making out with him. because their dating. Dabi felt jealous but walked past them holding his emotions back while making a disgusted face at shigiraki when they made eye contact Dabi mumbled under his breath so no one can hear "ashy ass". Everyone goes to class and learns about marriage life to help them and fake wedding ideas and rings but Toga was sitting on Dabi's lap kissing him, hawks were disgusted but shrugged it off and started to read a book. Dabi pushed Toga off since she was being clingy and it pissed him off and hawks just laughed and Toga and Dabi got into a argument. The teacher kicked them out the classroom so then Hawks just took notes for the rest of the 5 minutes till school ends. Little did they know how crazy they are for each other.

~After school~

Hawks POV

I was walking out of school and met up with shigaraki on the way out and he said "Whats wrong with you and burnt face" "Nothing dont worry about it, why ask?" I said. I then grabs shigaraki's hand and drag him to a empty classroom and pick him up and put him on a desk and start kissing him slowly but shigaraki pulls me closer to the point that were rubbing against eachother. "Y-you didnt let me a-answer you keigo~" shigaraki panted " I saw the disgust on Dabi's face when me and him made contact while we were making out then when we were in class you looked disgusted when you saw toga on dabi's lap kissing him" Shigaraki said looking to his side trying to avoid eye contact. I looked down at him with lust and lifted his head and slammed my lips on his. I then pulled away and said "I lov-" to soon be cut off. "HEY SHIGIRAKI HAVE YOU GOT INFO ON THE BIR-...oh shit" toga said walking in the room.

I looked at him in disbelief with my eyes widened "So everything was fake huh!?" I said. " Damnit fine you got me it was fake my feelings as well" shigaraki said "Does Dabi know toga that ur using him for his sex and looks" I said smirking staring at her then I looked at Shigaraki and said " So the sex,kisses, and make outs, scratch that my feelings you played with them". "Yup" he said "Have fun keigo with ur broken heart".

~At the house~

Dabi's POV(Warning:underage drinking)

When I got home Hawks was already there sitting at the table drinking alchohol, I walk up to him and ask "You good baby bird" "Im fine" he said. "Drinking right after school is not okay Hawks" I said he just looks at me and sighs "Fine me and my "Boyfriend" broke up" he said making quotes with his fingers. "What do you mean "boyfriend" " I said confused looking the bottle then him and taking it from him and taking a sip. "Well I mean I did break up with him and he basically used me to get information about our project and us in general" he said looking at me in the eyes. "You know Toga's using you right" he also says. "Oh yea i know and im doing the same to her I dont got feelings at all im planning on breaking up with her in a few minutes I gotta go" I said and left the house walking to the destination in an alley way i sent her.

"HEY BABYYYYYYYY" she said obnoxiously its so annoying. "No toga not today or ever Im just here to say that were over and I never had feelings" I said out of boredom, she walks up to me and looks at me and says "So Hawks told you I only used you for sex and your looks huh". "I guess but I have feelings for someone else anyways see ya at school" I said in a monotone voice walking back to the house.