𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

Smut lol

Hawks pov

I open the door we're still making out he rips my shirt of me while I start to take his shirt off and both of are pants. I rub on his sides letting a moan out and while his hand is on my neck each time he squeeze it exits me more making me let out lewed noises. I open are bedroom door slamming him on the bed I'm on top of him and he's under me I kiss down his neck. I start biting on his neck leaving marks. "Mm~h-hawks~..." Dabi let's out. I smile in return. "Your so handsome with these marks all over you~" I purred into his ear. I lower my head more starting to bite and suck on his pink erected nipples. "Ngh~..h-hurry up!.." Dabi demanded. "Who are you to command me you slut I'm taking my time now you do as I say know your place" I split out while getting up and grabbing lube then a tiny vibrater and walked back to him taking his boxers off and mine while putting him in the position where his ass is in the air and his chest is laying on the bed.

    I lube up the vibrater and my two fingers to make it easier to push the vibrater in and then slowly put in the vibrater. He jumps up to feeling the friction. "Since you think you can demand me here stay in this position and don't let your legs give up and don't hold back any sounds you little needy slut~" i purred out.

As I turn it on Dabi let's out a yelp to adjusting to a new feeling. "I-is this the best you got for m-me" he gives a grin I roll my eyes of course. I turn it on medium and I see his eyes widen and legs shaking. "AH!~ h-hawks" he moans out, "so much for is this the best I got saying grabbing his throat making him look my in my eyes. I bite and suck on his neck leaving more marks. "H-hawks..hawks...keigo~!" He gasps out.I rub the tip of my member letting low groans out wishing I could just put it in him soon. I soon turn it on max. His head is thrower back eyes rolled up legs trembling.

"I've been a good boy please put it in-Ah~!" He lets out. "I'm gonna c-!", he then releases his seeds on his stomach while ass still in his air with his asshole twitching still for more. I take the vibrater out and then lube my member up.

    "You ready?" I ask and he nods in response then I slide my member in him giving him time to adjust. "You c-can move" he mumbles. I soon start moving slowly then I pick my paste up. "H-harder" he'd demand, I soon thrust into him hard and then I'd go harder and faster.

  "Ngh~haa...keigo~!" He moans arching his back with his body trembling. "Your doing so good you slut taking it like a good boy with your hole wrapping around me tightly being needy" I smirk. "Ah!..Ahh~!" He moans as I thrust into him hitting his spot. "There again and again~!" He arches his back as I thrust into the spot over and over again throwing my head back groaning, "f-fuck your so tight I'm soon to release" I groan. After 20 minutes he comes moaning my name loud as much and he can while I cum after him and he falls down while I fall onto the side next to him.

  "Let's get you cleaned up he nodes as i bridal style carry him to the tub and getting in with him cleaning him scrubbing his hair and cleaning his whole out and then washing my hair and cleaning my body and then putting pjs on us and then carrying it to the bed and wrapping my arm around him that would make me cuddling him I kiss his forehead and then we both fall asleep.