018

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Timeskip

I pushed my boxes into my closet, sighing, Yeah Freshman year is finna be a damn year.

As soon as I get through it I'll be happy that I did it. I rubbed my lips and smiled.

"YO, Y/N!?" I rolled my eyes before slightly slamming my closet door, I pushed my head back a bit to see Connie.

"THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING? ITS WINTER DUMBASS?!" Connie squinted his eyes and bit his lip,

that motherfucker had on short pants and a t-shirt with duck slides.

"Swag Y/n, swag-" Connie was cut off by Annie squeezing past him, she elbowed him in his head and thats what mostly cut him off.

"Ow fuck, just say excuse me." He rubbed his head and Pouted. I persed my lips fighting against laughter.

"Hmph, Oh hey connie." Annie sat on her bed and turned to the side facing the wall.

"Fuck y-" I looked at him, "Wanna fight?" I said with excitement, Connie bit his lip.

"No, cause you throw them hard bitches y/n," Connie backed up about to cover his face, I balled up my face.

"Damn I had to get some irritation off my nerves.." I said losing my excitement, Connie let out his breath he was holding.

"Well I have to go, Before Jean lock me out our dorm." Connie sighed, "ok bye duck butt." I said pushing him out my door way.

"Bye ugly-"

"BYE MR. CLEAN!!" I yelled at him while he hurried downstairs, I don't think that bald bitch heard me.

I yanked my shorts down a bit, while walking to my mini fridge, smiling at the converses stickers. I opened it and my smile morped to a frown.

"Of course, Theres nothing." I looked towards Annie to see her fake sleeping, "I'll just go get some Ramen noodles then, You like chicken flavor too right?"

I said, with a funny tone in my words, Annie quickly sat up, "get Beef too." She added on.

"Ok, I'll borrow your skateboard, mine is broken." I grabbed her skateboard, feeling the rough texture against my hands.

"DONT B-" I quickly ran out our dorm, not hearing a word she said after break.

The hallway coldness hit my legs, damn I forgot I had shorts on, I rolled my eyes before heading to the stairs.

The store I was going too was right near my college, so All I needed was a skateboard.

I hurried down the stairs, as a familiar organic smell hit my nose, Weed that is. I saw a boy sitting on the steps knocking his nose off with weed.

He had on a hoodie, I waited for him to move, since he had his leg on the whole steps and he blocked the other side.

"Can you-" He looked at me and It was a familiar face, Eren.

[Lmao, Long ass timeskip.]