Bonus chapter ₅₁

narrative 

Smut

Eren laid on your stomach while you massaged his head, You rubbed your fingers into his head in a circular motion, one of his hands gripped on your breast, "Eren I'm hungry." Eren sat up and twisted his lips at you, "You gotta be pregnant fatty!" he spat.

You pulled his hair and pulled him back onto your body, "Na I'm not shut up...I want steak" Eren got off of u and got out of the bed, "Okay fine, I'll cook it for you... But you know what  you gotta do in return right?" He asked of you.

"Let me fuck you." Your eyes widened and you punched his chest, "Eren!" Your ring bruising his arm... he laughed at you while you got all shy on him, "Cmon for real... you know I've been busy helping my brother with our family  hospital... I've been a little stressed." Eren laid back on you.

"You're cute.." You said by his ear, Eren twisted his lips and rolled his eyes. "Hmm okay wait" You pushed eren off of you and crawled onto him, His eyes glowed silver as he looked down at you, his pink plumpish lips part.

You grinned a bit, "Since you're so stressed I gotchu." You unzipped his pants and his cheeks got a little red, Ever since you and Eren got Married You guys haven't been fucking as much. His dick already hardened In his pants, before anything even happened.

You pulled his dick out his boxers, Feeling it grow in your hands. His veins already forming.. slapping it against your lips, getting him excited. "I love you so much Eren.." You said while you rubbed his dick against your lips. His nipples perked through his grey shirt. You licked his pinkish-beige tip and grinned.

You wrapped your tongue around his tip, sucking it a bit. His eyebrows slouched, his eyes still locked into yours, "F-fuck!" He was inches away from thrusting into your little mouth, You smiled while pulling away, "Cmon baby don't curse.." You said, He bit his bottom lip before nodding.

You went back down sucking his tip and stroking him into your mouth, He slowly moved into your mouth... Thrusting a bit, his eyes focused on you... Making his dick harden even more, "Y/n.. sit on it.." Your clit throbbed as he ordered you around, you nodded doing as he said.

Sliding your shorts off, you pulled your panties to the side, Stretching them for him. Erens eyes timid you, it was the first time in months that y'all fucked again... You crawled onto his body slowly, a bit scared.

Eren gripped your hips and smiled at you, "This is all your fault you know.." he pushed you onto his chest, His hands against your ass, He firmly gripped it. You placed your left hand on his shoulder and your right on his dick. 

You rubbed his tip against your entrance, Erens dick grew harder as you made him play with your wetness... He leaned by your ear, "Put it in..." You looked him in his eyes before saying anything, "Mhm..." You softly moaned, Your pussy sucked his tip in... making your mouth form an 'O' shape. 

"oh my go-" you couldn't handle it, Your pussy tightened up as he looked at you, Admiring you.. he Sucked on your neck, his pink lips leaving hickeys all over your neck. You wanted to cry, His tip stretched your pussy out but still, you were tight.

His eyebrows slouched, He wanted to go deeper in your pussy, He wanted to fuck you... "Y/n take it for me please, Let me tip fuck you for a bit..." You placed your head on his shoulder and replied weakly... "M-mhm.." you stuttered by his Ear. Eren pushed you down and looked down at you.

Your nipples Perked, He pulled your shirt up and you held it for him, He placed one of his hands on them for support, Your eyes rolled back a bit as erens tip stretched you out with every thrust, You couldn't take it, Your placed your hand on his stomach pushing him back a bit, But he went deeper in your pussy making you whine. 

He cocked his head back and moaned a bit, mostly cause your pussy was squeezing his dick, He pushed it all the way into you before groaning, "fuck-" he said so low, You placed your hands on his back and whined. 

"I love you Y/n," He said before fucking you harder.  

okay I'm done LMAO

This is the end. Literally the bonus chap is just some smut cs your girl has been a bit- anyway Bye