021

↳ currently playing ;;

[prblms] - [6lack]

0:56 --•-------- 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ----•

Armin held his Keys in his sweatpants pockets making me reminiscence.. I wonder if Armin still thinks of me in that way.

My cheeks tensed up as I reminiscence how long Armin wa- "Y/N?!" I turned to my left to see Mikasa Running down the hallway.

She ran to me making us fall on the floor, "I Thought you were lost Babygirl." I said by her ear as she still laid on me.

Eren and Armin looked up at us, Eren had a slight smile but He looked irritated, Armin laughed.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE HERE ALREADY!!" I Yelled by her ear, making her whine, "I was but, I got caught up with unpacking."

"Mhm, By the way You're cheating on me with Horse face now..?" I questioned her, she sat on my lap and looked down at me.

"No one could replace you baby," She joked with me, Me and Mikasas Friendship really evolved in Highschool, We even seen our n-

"OH!! Eren the damn pizza..." Armin said facing eren, Eren twisted his rings.. Before looking back at Armin.

"Oh, Yeah thats why you came up here and interrupted me and My milf." Eren said while about to redo his hair.

Armin lowered his Eyebrows, "Eren its not that deep.." I looked at them, Mikasa helped me up and Eren side eyed me before a grin evolved.

Eren pushed up against Armin and they both started to square up, I Bit my lip in confusion.

Instead of fighting, They raised their Eyebrows and bit their lips. "Bro, sheeesh." Eren said being playful.

They really.. are immature, I rolled my eyes, "Mikasa baby wanna-"

"DID I HEAR MIKASA'S NAME BEING CALLED?!" Jean ran down the hall, tripping but he managed to get up.

"Oh.. and Y/n, the Ugly bestfriend." Jean said while walking up to us in the hallway.

I sighed before Pushing him playfully, "No thats you," I smiled. Jean laughed... "Y/n definitely is the ugly one.." Eren cheesed, while coming for a hug.

"And Armin is the bestfriend that last longer in bed." I said joking, or was I.. Eren pouted.

"Damn I thought we were friends y/n, I see you are a traitor." Eren said Dragging his head on my shoulder, while his hands hugged my back.

"We are friends, I love you all... Now lets go commit Arson." I pushed Eren off me, but he dragged himself back to me.

"Damn Y/n is that Annie's skateboard..?" Jean said while watching me grab the board, Eren still on my back holding onto me.

I nodded, "Yeah.. I was planning on getting noodles, But sinceeee~"

"Armin.... And Eren... Bought Pizza..." I said while gripping Erens hand that he hand on my waist.

"You want some? Right?" Jean tilted his head downwards, "fatass." Eren said by my ear.

"No but literally" he added on, Making me tense up, he still was back hugging me while we walked to his dorm.

"Armin unlock the door, you see I'm holding my pet right now." Eren said still holding onto me, making me sigh.

"I'm not your damn cat,"I rolled my eyes, Eren laughed by my ear. "Mhm but whose feeding you... Let that sink in.."

I laughed, "So you're gonna actually feed me, With-"

"My dic-"

Mikasa punched Erens arm, cutting him off, "Y/n is Mine." She grabbed me from Erens Grasp and pulled me into His dorm.

The smell of the pizza hit my nose, I was so hungry. Armin sat his Keys on the table and walked to his bed slipping his all White forces off.

I grabbed a paper plate and opened the box Feeling tangles in my nose. "This better be good, or life is bullshitting me."

Eren laughed, "life is shitting isn't it, Its like You finally think you have something.. and the universe says the hell you don't." Eren faced me, his smile getting soft.

I lowkey Felt my heart beat harder, Eren pushed his hair behind his pierced ear.

Allowing me to see a tattoo on his wrist.
I smiled, He still was the same old Eren.

𝗽𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®