32

ROSÉ POV'

Jisoo is out and I dont know where but I don't care, if she even cheat on me with an ugly bitch I will cut her internet off, tsk.

I was eating while watching a movie, I was half way through the movie.

I heard banging in my front door, I thought it was Jisoo but when I opened its a crying Sana.

Opening the door wide I let her in, offering her a sit and tissues. I sat in front of her still eating.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her

"Tz-Tzuyu said she doesn't want to see me anymore" she said crying loudly, I started to get angry at Tzuyu.

"and why is that?" I ask again

"I-i saw her with a girl at the cafe-"

"What!?" I shouted

"Let me finish" Sana said sniffing

"I was with Eunha my coworker, we were there for work-"

"Wait you mean you ate nothing more?" I ask

"Yes" she said

"Then its not for work, you two were on a date...you were not discussing work but happily eating" I said to her, then I told her to proceed.

"I didnt answer Tzuyu's calls and text because I was tired from work, Eunha and I traveled around the city" Sana said smiling, this bitch-

"I told Tzuyu that we saw each other everyday and Eunha and me see each other only at work" she said

"Then-"

"Nah uh, you stop there not only your clumsy your also dumb, no offense" I said

"What-"

"Shush, You work for 6 am to 8 pm meaning whole day you see Eunha in that time, while Tzuyu is waiting at home for your calls and text.

You told her you see her everyday but how much time did you have for each other? Not much time but with Eunha not only at work, lunch and dinner to.

No wonder Tzuyu is finding girls instead of you, she is getting tired waiting for you at home while your with Eunha going on a work date.

Your hurting Tzuyu's feelings by spending more time with others than your own girlfriend, then she probably thought your relationship is over resulting her to find other girls.

I know I'm dumb but your even dumber, the reason why you can't answer her text and calls is because your tired...from what going out with Eunha?

I'm Jennie's new secretary and I know your work is not that hard, your just printing and signing papers but look at Jennie she have the hardest jobs, she still find enough time for Lisa.

Not like you, spending your free time with other girls if I were Tzuyu I would break up with you along time ago" I scold her getting out of breath because of my ranting.

"I-i never knew t-that, I probably hurt her but she still endured this long" she said crying again slumping on the chair.

"Am I a bad girlfriend?

"Yeah you are..." I said to her nodding my head.

"Your suppose to help me" she said breaking down

"Why would I help you, its your fault and you need to fix it on your own, because you need to realize how bad of a girlfriend you are, tsk." I said shaking my head.

"I-i"

"Get out and never come back until you and Tzuyu fix this, fix yourself you look ugly" I said opening the front door ushering her out.

"Thank you" she said, I sigh but nod my head after she left I slump on the couch.

What is it with couples this days they become dumber, tsk.

I called Jisoo,

'hi bab-'

'Buy me food the fridge run out' I said checking my nails

'But I bought groceries just yesterday, how-'

'Your complaining?!' I shouted getting angry.

'Chill, chipmunk I'll be there'

'Thats why I love you mwuah' I said kissing the screen.

'Love you too, baby' she said hanging up.

TZUYU POV'

I'm chilling at my house alone, staring at the ceiling missing my girlfriends laugh, did I go overboard?

No, I need to make her realize what she did wrong I have coax her enough.

Then I heard soft knocks when I opened I was immediately engulfed in a warm hug.

Then I heard cries, "Sorry, Sorry, I'm sorry, sorry baby tzu..." The person said which I know who came from.

"I know I wronged you, I never thought about your feelings...I'm a bad girlfriend" she said

"Yeah your bad" I said gently patting her back, she laugh hugging me closer.

"I miss you" she said while kissing my lips, I smiled between our kiss.

"Don't worry I'll give you all my time, you will get tired of me, always annoying you" she told me

"I like more Sana than no Sana at all" I said kissing her nose she giggled and hug me again.

"By the way who's that girl?" She said glaring at me.

I laugh but I explained our plan, she slap me many times after I told her.

"I'm sorry again Tzuyu" she said looking into my eyes.

"I know baby, I know" I said smiling at her gently.

LISA POV'

"I told you to stop messing with me Sophia or you'll regret it" I said glaring at her.

"What your gonna slap me with your poor Scholarship? this school is contaminated with poor" she said scoffing.

"Well your contamited by your own ugliness and its spreading fast" I said talking back.

"You have been here for three months and your already talking big for a poor person, tsk" she said

"Wait for the graduation...Wait maybe you can't graduate at all" I said snickering

"What are you laughing about?!" She shouted

"Your full cake make-up doesn't even taste good, tsk" I said mocking her.

"Girls break it up" Ryujin said getting bored

"I know you all love me, but no need to fight" Ryujin talked again, Sophia glared at her but walked off.

"It was a joke don't tell it to Jennie" Ryujin said almost immediately after Sophia left, I laugh and nod at her.

"Just 6 months more then we are out of this hell-hole" Lia said and we all nod at her.

Well I'm hoping so....

--------------------------------------------------------------