40

JENNIE POV'

"Good afternoon, TRK students!" Irene greeted, the students shouted back greeting her warmly.

"Today is your most awaited graduation day!" Irene clap her hands which was followed by others.

"-but sadly a TRK student went missing and couldn't attend her graduation day, let's just give Sophia Lerio a round of applause." Irene clap again, the students clap also.

"Setting the problem aside let's welcome the graduates!" Irene got down on the stage.

The halls doors opened a pile of student came in accordingly. I search for Lisa, I saw her in the second line smiling brightly.

I took my camera out and took a picture for my growing album of her, hehe. She sat down on the chair, looking around the hall her eyes lock with mine.

She touched her belly and gesture to give her some. I mouthed 'are you hungry?' I ask her concerned.

Then she put her hands together and cradle them like she putting a baby to sleep, my eyes went wide knowing what she's talking about my face went red.

She laugh at my face, I glare at her playfully. I felt a slap on the back of my head, "Stop flirting you whip ass hoe" Jisoo told me cringing.

"If Lisa heard you say that I'm sure she will beat you up" I glared at her.

"-but she's not here thats what matters" shrugging her shoulder she watches the stage, while students are being called on.

"Why are you here? You should be up the stage your the owner"

"Well I'm lazy and I'm sure Irene got it anyways" she sigh looking up ahead, watching Irene glaring at her for putting her in that position.

I look at Lisa and saw her talking with her boy sit mate, my hands clump together tightly. I'm about to beat that boy up.

"I know what your thinking, so calm down" Rosé said sitting down next to me with a tray of food.

"Where did you get that?" I ask her curious.

"Well I went ahead of time and go to the venue to eat this babies, their delicious" she said, I shook my head at her antics.

As time went by its Lisa's then to went up the stage, "Lisa Kim-Manoban!" She gracefully went up, I stare at her beauty in awe.

"She's so beautiful" I can't breath because of her beauty, I'm such a lucky fellow, I giggled to myself.

"Stop doing that your creepy" Jisoo gave me a look, I glared at her.

"Mind your own business" I hissed

"Mrs.- I mean Ms. Kim because our muse Sophia isn't here today so you'll give the speech" Irene smirk at her, Lisa's eyes screams panic.

-but she got over it and calmly walking towards the small platform.

"I'm Lisa Kim-Manoban, I have a great time in this school. Learning and meeting new friends but so much of you keeps asking why is my last name double.Well I can't hide this anymore, well I'm actually married. I've been married a year ago" All the students inside the hall except Yeji and her friends gasp.

"Looking back to the pain and sufferings I've experience, I've grown into a strong woman and I can't do that without the help of my wife. Yes, wife not husband" She chuckled making the students laugh.

"You must be wondering who's the person behind all my success. Well she's amazing, she's always the one I lean to, I made her eat a chili pepper shake but I told her it was milkshake but she still lied saying she likes it her lips bloating thats how much she loves me" Lisa laugh along with students.

(Flashback)

"Nini! Can you drink this milkshake, I made this for you" I see Lisa going inside my office inside our house, I smiled thanking her.

I take one big gulp, my tounge had gone numb because of the spiciness, but I still smiled giving her the best I got.

"Wow! This is the most delicious milkshake I have ever tasted" I exclaimed, giving her a big hug.

"Nini.." She sighs and kiss me on my cheeks I showed her my gummy smile, she gave me water and pinch my cheeks.

"I love you to" Lisa said to me smiling.

(Flashback end)

"Then there was a time when she cried but she hid it to me, if I reveal your name now you'll be embarrassed Nini!" She laugh looking at me, I hid my face.

"She cried because I couldn't give her attention resulting in her being jealous. Yeji, I'm sorry for my wife" she look at Yeji in the front row which she returned with a thumbs up.

"She may not be flawless but she's Nini, my teddy bear, my sun I need her to survive. I'm your daisy right? Please, take good care of me until I grow more beautiful" she smiled.

"Jennie Kim, I love you!" She shouted

The students gasp looking at me but I ignored them and stare at Lisa practically giving her heart eyes.

Jisoo slap me in the back, "This feels like she's proposing" Jisoo laugh

"Your one lucky girl Jennie" Rosé gave me a thumbs up making me a blushing mess.

"-and Thank You TRK high, it has been wonderful. Jisoo give me the money now you said you'll give me money if I finished my studies" Lisa turned to Jisoo glaring.

"Fine! Come to my house!" Jisoo yell back making students laugh because of their antics.

She came down running towards me, I opwned my arms like always and lifted her off the ground giving her a kiss.

"I'm so proud of you lili" I gave her one long kiss.

"Now thats over let's quickly go back to the house" Lisa drag me towards the exit.

"Why? I thought you'll attend the reception, what will you do in the house" I ask her curios but go with her willingly.

"What else make a baby of course, you promise right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be giving you a present tomorrow😉😉🤭🤭