❤️❤️NEW LOVE ❤️❤️

Meanwhile at the Magic academy in Tristain...

Two days after Louise de la Valliere kicked both her sisters outside of her room , unable to remove Saito's death over her thoughts , Louise decided to go out of her room. After completing her morning rituals , she dressed into the academy uniform and went outside . At first she thought everything will be back as usual.

But when she came into the academy grounds she noticed the atmosphere. Almost all the students whom Saito were made friends were looking sad . She can see Montmorency is still having some tears in her eyes while Guiche was comforting her . Though from his looks he too is still sad but he was still trying to comfort Montmorency . On moving further she could see Kirche too look sad as she does not have her usual demeanor of flirting with boys or mocking Louise . Beside her Louise could see Tabitha still having her book in her hands with the blank look in her eyes , but if anyone can see clearly she too look sad as she was not reading her book .

When everyone saw Louise , no one came near her as she was the one who is the most grieving person as she was the one who lost her lover familiar . Even if they try to comfort her it will only make her to remind those memories again which make her more sad .

As she was moving to kitchen for getting food , she come across to see Siesta . Siesta was carrying some pies and tea for some students . But she too having a lifeless look in her eyes almost like a zombie , but she was still working like a controlled Golem lacking her usual happy demeanor. As Louise , Siesta also loved Saito . Even though she know he love Louise , she still never lose her hopes on getting him . But when she learned of the choice Saito made even after she gave the sleeping potion , she too can't take it easily .

Not only Siesta , she saw almost all the commoner servants who knew Saito were still sad that their beloved 'Sword' (as they say) was dead to give them safe passage and protect them .

Unable to stand in that atmosphere more time , Louise quickly ate her food and ran off to her room with tears in her round pink eyes . She quickly slammed the door and locked it . She immediately climbed her bed and saw where the pile of hay where Saito slept regularly . But there was no hay as the day when her sisters arrived , Cattleya managed to remove the hay and also took away that wit flower 'Eclair Damour' from the room when Louise slept .

Suddenly , she heared her dorm room's door was opened . When She was about to open her eyes , she felt someone stroke her strawberry blonde hair . Also she felt a pair of hands grabbed her face and wiped away the tears. Then she felt a pair of lips on her forehead and the she hear a familiar voice .

"Don't cry little Louise ." It was Julio surprisingly who said that .

" I know it was a wrong time for me to do this but I must say this to you .I love you Louise . You should move on now Louise . We don't even found the remains of his body or his blade in that battlefield . All we found is there is a large crater completely burned with nothing left behind in the battlefield . Also , On that day Saito gave you to me not only because I'll protect you but he know that I have feelings for you . He know that I love you . If all you do is grieving all the time , his sacrifice will be in vain . I know he too wish for you to move on instead of affecting yourself . If he found out that you haven't go on with your life , he too would be disappointed in another realm . I'm saying this not because I want you to love , it's because I can't see you like this . You should respect his sacrifice and continue with your life. I too hope you can move on Louise. Good Night my dear ." After slowly whispering that Julio left her room immediately and very quietly not to wake her up .