𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

It was now Monday morning as the two best friends were walking to bus stop for school.

Y/n yawned, trying to keep her eyes open.

"You didn't get any sleep" Kita pointed out.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious" she grumbled as Kita slightly smiled in amusement at her, use to her grumpiness when she didn't get much sleep.

A moment passed before the two reached the bus stop.

Kita sat down on the bench beside Y/n, waiting for the bus.

The third year yawned once again before rubbing her eyes.

The volleyball captain looked at his best friend in concern. "How come you didn't get any sleep?"

"I-" Y/n paused remembering what she was doing last night.

She was thinking about Kita, about a future that would never happen due to a few words uttered from his mouth.

"I was thinking about some stuff" she continued, not wanting to think about her conflicted dream about her, Kita,.... and Akagi.

Kita knew not push any answers out of her, so he just nodded.

A couple minutes passed before the bus finally came.

The third years went on the usual crowded bus.

Y/n sat down beside Kita, yawning again.

Kita nudged her. "I know you're really tired, so you can go to sleep."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll just wake you up when it's our stop" he reassured her.

"Okay" Y/n hesitantly leaned her head on Kita's shoulder, like she use to but this time wondered if it had any affect on him.

To people it looked like Kita didn't seem that phased by it, but he was.

The feeling of butterflies in his stomach blossomed as he felt her lean on him.

For the rest of the bus ride, Kita didn't dare to move a muscle, so she could feel comfortable and he wouldn't disturb her sleep.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

Twenty minutes passed before Kita woke Y/n up. "Y/n wake up, it's our stop."

"Huh?" She drowsily sat up.