𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

Tuesday night

Y/n yawned, turning off her phone before she tried to get comfortable in her bed.

It was another sleepless night. Nights like this always made her feel conflicted, confused, and overwhelmed.

The third year let out another yawn, not trying to go sleep again.

A couple moments passed before her eyes slowly closed, taking her into a dream state that was meant to be fun, and enjoyable but it was anything but that, it was confusing.

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦:
"Come on Shinsuke" you said, holding his hand as you two went to look at another exhibit.

The two of you stood in front of an art piece, captivated by it.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" You heard him question.

"Yeah it is." Your eyes stared at the art piece longer, seeing two people's shadows trying to hold on as the two people were walking away at the same time.

Kita wrapped his arm around your shoulders , moving you closer to the painting as more people walked around you two, making sure no one bumped into you as you guys were observing the painting.

"You know" he started off. "I think this painting is demonstrating complicated love."

You hummed. "Why's that?"

Kita pointed at the painted shadows. "It looks like they're still holding onto each other even though it also looks like they don't want to. I think they're in love but......."

"But" you repeated, urging him to continue.

"There might be an obstacle in the way. Something is stopping them from being with each other and....... I think that's fear."

"It could be any emotion...why fear?"

"Look at the colors that are painted on this canvas, not a single color is bright, there all dark and gloomy shades of blue and purple" the volleyball captain explained, making you understand his point of view.

"What do you think they're scared of?" You curiously asked.

"I think they're afraid that their love will ruin something" Kita paused staring at the art piece with an unknown emotion shown in his eyes. "Something that's important to them."

You sighed, relating to the painting.

You liked Kita a lot, ever since you two were children. You loved his smile, the rare laughs he let out, the tender and caring look in his eyes.