1

*~*Crystal got to Hogwarts*~*

I finally got here. It was silent, the air was pure, it smelled like vanilla ice cream. I felt the wind blowing through my hair, it felt nice it felt real.

Even if all that would only be real for a while...

I started walking around and touching everything. I tried to hear something or someone but it was too quiet, the only thing I heard was my steps as I walk.

After walking for a while I heard something, it sounded like someone was behind me, I turned around to see who it was.

It was a ginger boy, he looked at me surprised and confused. He opened his mouth in order to speak, but the words did not come out so he soon closed it and ran.

I was really confused of what just happened but I didn't really care. A door had opened in the end of the room so I started running to it before it closed again.

The door was almost closing but I was able to squish myself into the other room. I saw a lot of people sitting on different tables. Then I heard my name.

"- Miss Crystal Potter, please come here."

A woman of age with black clothes said.

I made my way to her and I could hear everyone talking about me.

"- A potter? I didn't know she was alive!!"

A boy across the room said.

"- You will sit here and I'll put the sorting hat in your head and you will be sorted in to your house. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin."

I set on the chair and she put the hat on my head.

"- Hummm I have never seen something like this before! I don't know what to do with you.. Maybe SLYTHERIN!!"

The hat said.