5

But maybe it was better that way. I shouldn't get too comfortable with people because they are only gonna get hurt when I leave... I have to be strong for Harry and for everyone... Then Blaise showed up.

Blaise: Hey, what's wrong?

Crystal: Oh I'm sorry what?

Blaise: Are you okay? what were you thinking about? is everything okay?

Crystal: Yea yea, don't worry about it. I gotta go to my room because it's late...

Blaise: Oh yea of course, sleep well goodnight Crystal.

Crystal: Goodnight Blaise...

I walked in silence to my room, thinking about the questions that Blaise asked me, if my answer was true or I was just lying to him and to myself...

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and maybe try to forget everything. Maybe I shouldn't get too close to Draco, I don't want to hurt his feelings when I'm gone...

I got out of the shower, put a hoodie and some comfortable pants and I decided to lay down in bed until I was thirsty so I got out of my room and went to the kitchen in the common room to get a glass of water.

Then I heard a loud noise coming from outside the common room so I went there to see and saw a ginger boy hurt. I know what ur thinking, maybe it's Ron and bla bla bla but it wasn't.

It was one of the twins, I wasn't sure which one of them was it but he was really hurt so I took him to my room and took care of him. He had fainted, I didn't know what to do, the only thing I could do was help him and wait until he wakes up.

A few hours passed by and it was already morning.

hmm- the ginger boy said while waking up.

Crystal: Finally, you woke up. I thought you died.

not yet princess- he said trying to get up but he was really hurt.

Crystal: woah, calm down. Ur really hurt, I already cleaned everything up and I had to do some stitches in that- I said while lifting his shirt and showing him the stitches.

thank you Crystal.. - he said with his head down.

Crystal: okay let me guess, you're Fred, right?

Fred: yes princess.

Crystal: okay fred, what happened last night and who or what did this to you?

Fred: Nothing and no one. It was supposed to be a prank with my brother but I got it too far...

Crystal: oh and your brother? is he okay?

Fred: yes, he didn't get hurt, it was the firecrackers...

Crystal: are you lying to me?

Fred: what?... no... why would I be lying?

Crystal: Because firecrackers couldn't have made such a deep cut that you have so maybe you can tell me the real story, okay?

Fred: okay. well part of it it's true, my others bruises are because of firecrackers but the cut I don't really know what happened...

Crystal: Fred...

Fred: okay okay, the cut was because I'm afraid of one firecracker in specific and when my brother lit it up without telling me I got scared so I ran and fell cutting myself with a really sharp rock.

Crystal: oh...

Fred: don't laugh. I know, everyone probably thinks I'm not scared of any firecrackers because of our pranks but it's true and it's silly.

Crystal: I'm not going to laugh, actually I don't really like firecrackers, they're just too loud and I'm kinda scared of... hmm let me see maybe all of them. So no need to worry cause I would never judge you because of such a thing.

Fred: Thanks princess. So we finally met Crystal Potter.

Crystal: Fred Weasley it's nice to meet you but we already met before you know lol.

Fred: I know but we didn't really talk. I already know we are gonna be great friends and maybe we can do some pranks together.

Crystal: I think that too but about the pranks... I'm totally in! You should go to your room cause maybe ur brother is looking for you.

Fred: oh yeah right, okay bye princess see you later.

Crystal: bye! oh and take care of ur stitches!!

Fred: I will!!- He said when he was leaving.

I went to close the door until I heard someone knocking so I had to open the door.

Draco: hey..

Crystal: Hey! what are you doing here?

Draco: I just saw that ginger boy leaving ur room and I thought I should ask why.

Crystal: oh, it's nothing I was just helping him out.

Draco: oh okay cool, I gotta go.

Crystal: oh yea, me too. Where are you headed?

Draco: Potions.

Crystal: same! maybe we can go there together if you're okay with that..

Draco: sure that's cool.

We started walking until I heard some girls voice screaming Draco's name so we turned around and saw her.

Draco, baby where were you? I thought we were gonna walk to potions together.. and who are you?- the girl said, she had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was really pretty.

Crystal: oh! I'm Crystal Potter, a friend of Draco and who are you?

Bella: I'm Bella, Draco's girlfriend.

He had a girlfriend??!! all along?? what the heck, he lied to me. Well he didn't lie cause I never asked but still, he never told me about her.

Crystal: girlfriend huh, cool...

Draco: sorry... I-

Bella: and why are you wearing my boyfriend's ring in a necklace???!!!

Crystal: he gave it to me.

Bella: well I'm his girlfriend so he should had gave it to me.

Crystal: no problem then- I took the necklace and gave it to her.

Draco: but I gave it to you- he said looking at me surprised.

Crystal: yeah but she's your girlfriend and I don't really care about a ring in a necklace anyways. Bye!

I left there and I heard her yelling at him cause he gave it to me instead of giving to her but I didn't really care, I went all the way to potions class.