4

I put things together but I don't know, Draco couldn't be the one that gave me the ring. He didn't even talked to me when we meet...

I decided to go to the common room to relax a little bit but when I got in, there he was laughing with his friends and that smile- it's so beautiful anyways I have to stop thinking about him.

But when I walked in, I saw that he was looking at me but I decided to ignore and I started to continue to read my book.

(In Draco's mind)

"She looks so beautiful today and so peaceful reading her book. Maybe I should go talk to her, or maybe not. It's too much, maybe I should let her alone for a while."

~30 minutes later~

I was determined to go talk to him about the ring but when I looked up he was gone. I started thinking where he could be but I didn't realize that he was actually behind me.

Draco: Looking for someone?

Crystal: Draco!! You scared me!

Draco: Sorry darling, it just seemed like you were looking for someone.

Crystal: Yea kinda..

Draco: Did you found that person?

Crystal: Yea but he left.

Draco: Oh okay..

Crystal: I'm joking, yes I did. You.

Draco: Really?

Crystal: I want to talk to you about this. *shows the ring on the necklace*

Draco: It's a pretty ring?

Crystal: Were you the one that gave it to me..?

Draco: I didn't.

Crystal: oh I thought- never mind.

Draco: Hey no need to do that face.

Crystal: what face?

Draco: The disappointing face, I was lying. I did gave you the ring and I was right, it does look better on you anyways.

Crystal: well thank you but why did you gave it to me?

Draco: Because I saw the way that your brother treated you before and I just wanted to make you feel better.

Crystal: That's really so sweet Draco.. thank you.

Draco: No problem darling, just don't tell anyone I did something sweet.

Crystal: Can't promise anything blondie haha.

Then I left and when I was turning to the right I saw that he was smiling while looking at me. I realized that it would be hard to leave after everything...