The story of two sides of a coin

Narrator POV:
The Titans were relaxing Jamie was playing games with gar cyborg came and visited from the league raven went to the roof and kori was making food but Damian was no where to be seen.

Raven POV : trigons been acting up lately he's been screaming trying to trick me into letting him go. But it's been peaceful I've noticed Damians been feeling confused and embarrassed lately but I can't figure out why. He's been disappearing. ... Why do even care about what he's doing it's not like it affects me. But he's my closest friend . Can i even call him that we have been close after I saw his memories. Every one of the Titans are like family to me but none of them are friends it was lonely until he came here.

"Raven... Raven what are you thinking about" Damian appeared next to me... wait Damian.

"Uh nothing. I was just thinking of why I love being here" technically I'm not lying he's the reason I love it around here with his snarky attitude and his gorgeous jade green eyes... wait why am I thinking about that

"Hello.. hello earth to raven are you there" he sound like he was concerned

"Yeah I'm here I'm just blanked out for a second there" good I just embarrassed myself what was I thinking I stared into his eyes for a solid minute there.

Damians POV:
What was that I feel weird my heart it pumping my hands are sweaty why do I feel this way and why is it only around her. This has been happening for the last month whenever she looks into my eyes i feel like my hearts is going to explode but in a good way. How does that even make sense if your heart explodes it's always bad. It only happens when she stares at me. Maybe she put some sort of spell on me

"Hello..hello earth to Raven are you there" I'm getting kind of concerned she's been staring at me for at least a minute straight.

"Yea I'm here I just blanked out for a second there" she blushing but it just makes me love her more her blush makes me feel great I couldn't help but smirk that I was able to make her lose her train of thought.

"What are you smirking at bird boy" raven said but she seems even more embarrassed turning her head away and biting her cheek

I was about to respond with a come back but then a mission alert went off "we'll have to continue this conversation later"

"Azarath metrion zinthos" a portal appeared as we walk through it I can feel my suit apear and as we walk In we see Batman Superman wonderwoman and two boys standing next to superman one about are age of 13/14 the other 16 it was very confusing. My hand moving towards the kryptonite in the lead container on my utility belt.

"Team we have two new members" I guess if father trusts them I can but it's better safe than sorry.

"We also have a mission for the purpose the Titans were created."

Authors notes: I don't have a lot of time for this and I may forget about it so feel free to take inspiration from anything I Write just credit me please
-mammoth