2.5

Two weeks came fast when you did the same thing. He woke up, read, drew a little then took a nap- he refused Rec time after he knew Hayvon was okay. He knew the man would have to see him once in the two weeks and he got that over so now he could really be alone- except for the younger Rosario everyday. He ended his day with Quinton, so he didn't go see him until nearly four— they talked about different stuff everyday but it all focused on one thing- when have you felt this feelings when you were out— how would you have reacted. It was hard because Quinten didn't feel nothing but fear and pain when he was out. Sure anger- but how could he not— he didn't even know more emotions existed. But everyday Apollo had added a word to his vocabulary without even realizing it. Today was different- he was going to be released from the box and back to his cell so he sat across from Apollo earlier in the day. He wasn't a morning person.

The man cursed under his breath as he moved around his room rubbing his eyes, he squinted his eyes and pulled the blinds down- Quinten sat in the chair across from the desk watching it all. "You refused breakfast" Apollo mumbled- his voice not as loud or cheerful as it usually was. He drank an ice coffee but made a face. after every sip. A yawn escaped the boys mouth twice before he finally sat down across from Apollo. "Sorry— I usually don't start meeting with people until ten— but I figured you'd probably want to get back into your own cell as quick as possible so I made it a priority"

"Not rushing" Quinten only responded. "Like quiet- Hayvon talks"

"Ah yes— well he does seem to miss you" Apollo hummed as he rubbed his eyes.

"You sleep bad?"

"It's seven in the morning Quinten— people are tired it's early. What time did you wake up?"

"Uh- guards switch at six— Huges come in late— like six thirty.. been up fore that" he spoke and Apollo just nodded slightly.

"You don't have a clock in your cell in the box?"

"I do"

"Can tou understand it?"

"Too busy with English- can't teach myself all.. usually Hayvon tells me— or I figure it out" he said with a small shrug. "You no like mornings?"

"No- well I do, but-

"You up late— fucking?" Quinten asked and he leaned forward. He had one handcuffed to the chair and the other was free. He motioned for Apollo to move closer and the tired man did- Quinten leaned in as much as he could and his hand lightly grazed his neck then collar bone a few times. "Left marks"

"Oh- Quinten stop" Apollo blushed in embarrassment. He was running late this morning and forgot all about that. "So—

"Answer question" Quinten only responded his eyes staring into Apollos. "Fucking?"

"My personal life is none of your-

"You in mine" Quinten argued and Apollo just sighed, he checked the time and then tilted his head. The past two weeks he figured out one thing, Quinten usually found a way to get what he wanted, rather it be answers, to be left alone— or to piss someone off. "Not pose to let people mark you— keeps others way" he added and Apollo nodded slowly.

"Well I'll remember that for next time- can we talk about you now?"

"Nervous? Scared?" Quinten asked but he knew it wasn't those, Apollo just blinked and a laugh came from Quinten- his laugh was warm and deep- it had base to it, Apollo watched the man's Adams's apple move slightly as he laughed then looked at the way his lips curved into a smile. He was surprised how white his teeth were, he's been in prison for five years. "barrassed" he pointed out and Apollo rolled his eyes.