1.5

Quinten.

Only thing good about the box was peace in quiet, it was a cement room with a steel door, you didn't talk to nobody you didn't see anyone else. Just the small ass box they put you in. You also only had 45 minutes of free time and it was randomly each day, so if you were asleep you missed it. The box wasn't bad depending on how long you were in it. I got two weeks. I only got a extra week because I wouldn't let go of the mans neck but in my defense. I was much better then Hakeem who would've killed the man with bare hands then continued until he got his oatmeal.

       I let out a long exhale laying on the disappointment they called a bed, this also stripped me of my phone calls and visiting hours for about two months but nobody visited me anyway. At first it was just people of Lucious, I didn't have friends because most of them— if I got too comfortable or Lucious got jealous he killed. They way Lucious acted you would think he was the top but that stopped when I became 18. When the anger in my body needed to be released, who knew the big bad drug lord like shit up his ass. Looking at the dirty ceiling I let my thoughts run my head, even before I was in prison I didn't talk much. Listeners learn a lot more, also naturally I had to become stealthy and who ever heard of an talkative Assassin? Not to mention I never went to school so everything I learned I taught myself. At first it was my mother who taught me as a kid but when she died I learned by observing and listening. In jail is when I learned how to properly read and write then ever I started reading encyclopedias and dictionaries. People only can control the uneducated. My lawyer told me that.

  "Quinten you're fucking pissing me off with all the pacing" Lucious complained as I walked back and forth in our bedroom. Here he was yelling at me when I had just caught him cheating. Sure I was an 18 year old male but- ouch. "You hear me fucking talking to you" he yelled as I kept pacing back and forth trying a way to calm my mind through it's racing  thoughts. "are you fucking dumb" he gritted as he yanked me up by my arm in a single motion. He was now standing up looking down at me— he only had one foot on me but his demeanor was terrifying. He was all I had and he knew it. "Sit yo ass down somewhere"

  "Get  fuck off of me" was the first thing if many I said. "Get  dirty cheating hands off  me" I then yelled louder as if me opening my mouth let all the anger pour out. "I fucking ha you! I HAT YOU I HAT YOU I HAT YOU" I started to yell my bad English making him roll his eyes. Lucious had gotten someone pregnant, I loved kids but I wanted Us to have kids. Not him and some random thot he met at the strip club two months ago. He had already had A  son when we met, his son now being almost four years old and I was often left to take care of the kid due to his mother being one of the Females Lucious offers up for money and Lucious refused to let the two see each other but also refused to take care of his own.

"Who the fuck you talking to like that?" The male asked his grip around my arm becoming tighter. "I'm the one who saved to little ugly ass back when you was still being a fucking thot" he hissed in my ear, his voice was steady and cold no emotion pacing through it sending chills up my skin. "I'm the one who put you in a house, gave you food and clothes — now you fucking hate me?" He asked I stayed quiet my own anger still getting The best of me. "I'm fucking talking to you Quinten" he said as his hand moved to my throat.

"Y-you don't love me" I broke out along with that came the tears, many many tears. The loneliness my brain told me I was feeling slipping into my heart making me gasp for air as I felt it come to the realization. Nobody did.

"Baby don't say that" he said pulling our bodies as close as they could be his hand still around my neck. " I love you so much, you're perfect. I could've went to jail when I cuffed yo beautiful ass" he said softly his other hand coming up to wipe away one of the many tears. "Want me to kill her? Matta fact I'll let you" he said as he placed a kiss on my jaw. But he must've noticed that didn't make me feel better because instead he let out an annoyed sigh. "What you want from me? You wanna leave me?" He asked throwing me on the ground. My eyes watched him move around the room as his own anger set in. "You want to fucking leave me Quinten? You're not shit without me" he started to raise his voice. "You can't even fucking read" he spat. I sent a kick to his leg but his leg sent one back to my side making me let out a loud yell. "You aren't nothing with out me" he said kneeling over me his hand gripping my shirt. Now I should've killed his ass, I could've I mean yeah all his gang members would've killed me before I got far but that wasn't the thing stop me— it was love. He was my night in shinning armor when I was 15 and my brain always reminded me that I did owe him. He did make me and without him I would've been dead.