1.0

I wrote this story two years ago. I honestly didn't think I was able to write it then but now? I might be able too. I'm fake excited for it.

⚠️ Triggers⚠️

Quinton was abused and used as a kid, literally. I won't write too much into it and stuff but you will see and hear about details. He will downplay it and not think nothing of it and you'll see why.  This book isn't a lot of fairytales I mean there are probably gonna be cute moments but let's be real— he's in Prison.  Either way I hope yall like it. This is new territory to me- I feel like all my characters damn near went to jail but I never wrote a whole story w/ someone in jail.
———————————————————-

Quinten.

  Sometimes I wish I was smarter. Often times I did this when I couldn't sleep, My cell mate snores weren't the thing keeping me up ; but I often used it as an excuse if I looked tired in the morning. I've been in jail sense I was 21 years old, now I was twenty six. My first sentence was 15 years, that was until I got moved to Cell block X. They started piecing shit together my cell mate was trying to inform me but I knew someone snitched. I always cleaned up my mess, I mean the only reason why I was in here in the first place was because Luci told me he couldn't get caught, after all he's done for me I needed to be more grateful and trust him. I knew I was going to jail that night.  I didn't sell drugs let alone do them but here I was doing 15 years because of them. Then I heard my case was reopened— they are trying to match the guns in the back of Luci's car to numerous of murders— murders I didn't even do. 

Lucious was a snake, a fucking snake but I couldn't see that because no matter how bad Lucious treated me— I was better off with him. Lucious was twenty three when he found me dirt poor. My mother who crossed the border while pregnant with me had no choice but to marry whoever she could so We both would be deemed legal. She picked the worst choice. A deadbeat drug addict who did nothing but beat on the two of us until Lucious killed him. My step father ran a human trafficking ring, every night I heard my mother loose a bit of her mental so I could eat. I would pretend not to hear her cries so she didn't feel like a worse parent then she already did. I honestly don't know why A man as fine as Lucious had to pay for sex.

Maybe it was his inner homophobia or him not wanting to be bitched out of the game he was barely in but when I was 13 my mother gave one of the customers HIV, this customer happened to be one of my step fathers best friends. Like a dog they didn't like they dragged her out of the room we shared and went out back and shot her, shot her until i couldn't recognized her from the window I was peaking out of. The next morning They came for me- that's when I started. I was 14 when I met Lucious. I didn't trust him at first, my step father taught me anyone could be a cop— and the cops would send me back to Mexico even though my mother was Dominican he didn't care for the specifics. All I knew is most of my life I was told in Mexico they wanted to kill my mother so they wanted to kill me too. Stupid now that I think of it but I knew no better.

But Lucious kept coming back for me. He would buy me things sometimes and he became more and more possessive. It didn't bother me though because he didn't hit me, he didn't call me out of my name, he also asked me how I was Every time he saw me— even if he never listened it was the only time someone did so. One night I remember breaking down to Lucious after we had sex. I remember ranting about how much I wanted my step father dead— I remember the boy asking me if it's what I really wanted and I went on and on about how much I hated him. Lucious killed him for me, never did 15 year old me know that I would forever be in his debt for that. Lucious took over his Human trafficking business and it helped with his own Cartel. But when Lucious took over he took me out of that, treated me good and trained me— not only did he train me, he flew killers in to train me. I became his personal Assassin by the time I was 17. By the time I was 19 I was real good, So good Lucious would often have me kill for others for lots of money. I was oblivious that that wasn't love, that him having 3 kids on me wasn't love, or that eventually when he took his anger out on me that wasn't okay. Then that bastard left me in here— I haven't seen him sense that night 5 years ago.