Special chapter:

This is my way of saying thank you for 100+ follows. This fic was published 2 years ago and I can't believed you guys liked my fic, that was really fucked up by yours truly along the way. Hope you guys like this.

-Love lots,
      Novine Lars <3

___________________________________

On the set for the KHR X Assassination Classroom fanfic 
10th gen dressing room.

"Invincible puppy tail? And why the fuck would I just settle down when they trash talked my precious Juudaime?!" Gokudera screamed as he threw his script.

"Calm down, Hayato. Maybe author-chan just wants to make the readers know that Tsuna's the boss," Takeshi replied as he crossed his arms while wearing black pixelated shades.

"Stop trying to thug life you stupid baseball nut! This idiot of an author is downgrading my loyalty for Juudaime!"

<< I'm wounded bruh TwT>>

"You should be you shit ass bitch!"

<< I'm sowwy TwT>>

"Sowwy my ass you idiot!" Gokudera yelled as he rushed towards Tsuna, "Don't worry Juudaime! You're trusty right-hand man won't do this to you in real life!" He said puffing his chest out.

"If... If you say so Gokudera-kun... hehe...", Tsuna replied, ' Honestly I would prefer if you would tone it down a little...'

Silence went on for awhile until Tsuna's face slowly turned red.

"Juudaime? What's wrong?!"

"Tsuna? You okay?"

"Um... Uhh yeah... I am hahaha..." Tsuna awkwardly answered, "Why tf should drink an aphrodisiac?! Author what the hell?!"

"Aphrodisiac?! What's that? Is that a new brand for grape candy?" Lambo butted in.

"HIEEEE! LAMBO! Don't scare me like that geez!"

"Wait a minute... did this stupid cow say aphrodisiac?" Gokudera asked as smoke slowly made its way to his ears.

"Nonononono.... you got it wrong Gokudera-kun! Lambo just said how his grape candies were yucky because it was a different brand," The decimo lied.

"Ah I see! You stupid cow stop worrying Juudaime!"

"Lambo-sama did not worry Dame-Tsuna, bleh!"

"How dare you call Juudaime "Dame-Tsuna" when you're more useless than him!" And with that Gokudera and Lambo began their game of tag.

' I don't know if I should feel offended or not...' Tsuna thought.

"Though the script did mention how Verde-san used aphrodisiacs on you as training, bossu," Chrome spoke.

"I know... Let's just hope that Reborn won't get any ideas."

"Haha... knowing the little guy he probably will," Takeshi commented.

"That would be an extreme training Tsunayoshi! But also extremely dangerous," Ryohei said.

Arcobaleno dressing room